- Engagement World 2019 will present the most effective enterprise engagement practices for organizational practitioners, solution- providers and educators, designed for organizations of all sizes and types based on open-source ISO standards, practical case studies and the certification programs of leading associations in multiple key areas of engagement.
- A new Enterprise Engagement Pavilion will be added to the Rewards & Recognition Expo, which will continue to focus on new ways to maximize the reward experience.
The 2019 Engagement World conference and expo is the first academic-sponsored conference and exposition program to focus on innovations in employee, customer and channel engagement solutions across the organization, according to Engagement World co-chair Dr. Ron McKinley. Dr. McKinley is co-founder of the International Center for Enterprise Engagement (ICEE) and is Standards Director for the Healthcare Management Institute at University of Texas Medical Branch, which is home to ICEE at TheICEE.org.
Final dates, partners and schedule will be announced soon for the Spring 2019 Engagement World event to be set in a central location to reflect the need to make the program as accessible as possible.
The Engagement World education program will include four key tracks:
1. Enterprise Engagement in Action: ISO 10018 Training and Certification. This program is designed for corporate practitioners, solution-providers and academics seeking to grasp the fundamental economics, principles and implementation process of this new field and to prepare, if desired, for ISO certification. The framework can be applied to improve the return-on-investment of the traditional incentive, recognition, loyalty, communications, learning and other tactics organizations already use. A 1½-day Enterprise Engagement Conference is being held Oct. 3-4 at the University of Texas Arlington, less than 20 minutes from Dallas Fort Worth Airport. For more information, go to TheICEE.org.
2. New ISO Human Resources Standards Unveiled: 9 Ways to Implement the Most Effective Practices in Your Organization. This will be the first program ever to review all the key new ISO human resources standards at one event. Click here for more information on the standards and how your organization can benefit from these practical guidelines providing a clear roadmap to implementing or benchmarking the most effective practices.
3. Program Design Boot Camp. This series of sessions will provide practical training for front line managers and planners in sales, marketing and human resources, as well as solution-provider salespeople and planners on how to apply the latest science and processes to address the findings of engagement surveys and how to design more effective and measurable incentive, recognition, loyalty, communications, learning and other programs used to engage customers, distribution partners, sales and non-sales employees, vendors and communities.
4. Solution-Provider Boot Camp. A series of sessions specifically designed for management and quality consultants and auditors, as well as incentive, recognition and loyalty suppliers, marketing agencies and other firms seeking to bring engagement solutions to clients.
An Expanded Expo Format
In addition to education, Engagement World will include the opportunity to meet with leading suppliers in all areas of engagement at: 1) the Rewards & Recognition Expo, featuring the leading brands, gift cards and master fulfillment companies dedicated to helping their clients maximize the reward experience and, 2) a new Enterprise Engagement Pavilion of solution-providers sponsored by the Innovation division of the International Center for Enterprise Engagement (ICEE), which was formed to help create a formal marketplace of engagement solution-providers.
Explains Dr. Ron McKinley: “Organizations have been talking about employee and customer engagement for over a decade and have in most cases seen little improvement. This is because most do not employ a systematic approach that aligns the interests and potential contributions of all stakeholders in a strategic way. Or goal is to provide a roadmap and marketplace of solutions.”
A Systematic Approach to Engagement Across the Enterprise
Says ICEE co-founder Lee S. Webster: “Engagement World aims to do for Quality People Management what ISO 9001 has achieved for Quality Process Management: help organizations create a sustainable process for continuous improvement by having a strategic plan, a clear scorecard and connecting the dots between all the human, systems, technology, regulatory, logistics and other factors that can affect quality products and service. Enterprise Engagement in Action is not designed to compete with feel-good programs with inspirational speakers, nor with traditional human resources programs. Our focus is on addressing why engagement has not improved in over a decade and applying the principles of Enterprise Engagement and ISO 10018 to all areas of human capital -- customers, distribution partners, vendors, communities and investors. Engagement is for organizations seeking practical, sustainable solutions that don’t add to budgets and that improve the overall experience for all stakeholders.
The Engagement World education component’s Academic Board includes McKinley, Webster and Allan Schweyer, EEA Curriculum Director and Academic Director for the Incentive Research Foundation, as well as Dr. Gary Rhoads, founder of the Xvoyant.com sales engagement platform, and the Allegiance (now MaritzCX) enterprise engagement platform. Rhoads is also a Stephen Mack Covey Professor of Marketing and Entrepreneurship at the Marriott Graduate School of Business at Brigham Young University. Click here for a complete list of the EEA academic advisors who oversee the curriculum on which the program is based.
Says Rhoads: “I have been involved with the Enterprise Engagement effort from its start in 2008 because of my conviction that its ability to engage all stakeholders in a systematic way to achieve key organizational goals and values is a critical differentiator. Whether or not organizations seek to benefit from ISO 10018 or other engagement circumstances, the amount of research and quality of the analytics, not to mention pressure from more investors, is simply impossible for any responsible CEO or board to ignore. Those who don’t get it will probably not survive.”
For more information about Engagement World, contact:
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement and ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 Quality People Management
Learn a new internationally sanctioned approach to achieving greater return-on-investment on your organization’s budgets for culture, leadership, communications, training, rewards & recognition and more.
In Print: Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 4th Edition, How to Achieve Organizational Results Through People and Quality for ISO 10018 Certification.
Live: Enterprise Engagement in Action: How to Apply ISO Annex SL and ISO 10018 Standards and Practices to Any Business.
Date, Location, and Fees: Wed. Oct. 3, 3 pm-5 pm, and Thu. Oct. 4, 9 am-3 pm, at the University of Texas Arlington, 20 minutes from Dallas Fort Worth Airport.
A crash course on how to apply Enterprise Engagement to everyday organizational goals and to profit from new ISO Annex SL and ISO 10018 standards and certification. Click here for more information and to register.
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards.
Online: The Enterprise Engagement Academy at EEA.tmlu.org, providing the only formal training on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Provides preparation for professionals to support organizations seeking ISO 10018 employer or solution provider certification, as well as elective courses on Trade Show Engagement, Rewards and Recognition, Government, and other topics.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.