Consulting Firm Buys ROIPro SaaS Measurement Platform
Founder Bob Dawson’s ROI measurement platform is now in the hands of Agility Growth Partners, a Birmingham, AL firm that focuses on implementing growth solutions for clients.
Agility Growth Partners LLC
, a management consulting firm based in Birmingham, AL, has acquired ROIpro
and all related intellectual capital from incentive industry veteran, Robert (Bob) Dawson. Agility Growth Partners specializes in developing and implementing custom growth solutions for clients, including strategies, tactics and tools designed to increase revenue and profit and optimize return-on-investment, according to the company.
Mike Largent, Agility Founder, says ROIPro is an easy-to-use, self-guided, cloud-based and affordable model that allows clients to quantitatively measure a program’s expected ROI pre-launch, run various what-if scenarios based on different variables, facilitates proactive reporting management, helps optimize overall performance and ROI in financial terms, and provides comparative performance benchmarks from competitors in the same industry and of the same approximate business size. This capability, he adds, allows users to assess how the company’s high-level, projected financials due to the incentive program compare to industry competitors in “Good”, “Better”, and “Best” potential outcome scenarios. “ROIpro strategically fits within our firm’s three core pillars of growing revenue, growing profit, and optimizing ROI for our clients. We understand the importance of employee engagement in each of these pillars, and we look forward to leveraging ROIpro against those core pillars as we endeavor to help our clients grow.”
According to Largent, the platform is based on Dawson’s many years of experience with incentive programs, which he felt became increasingly ineffective due to their simplistic rule designs that favored the highly experienced and savvy salespeople, reinforced the wrong behaviors, failed to encourage the right behaviors and didn’t contain the right set of key performance metrics that would best move the organization’s overall performance forward.
For More Information
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.