EEA Introduces 3-Hour Crash Course for Enterprise Engagement, ISO Certification
The EEA and ICEE have developed new customizable webinars and live on-location events to provide intensive training on Enterprise Engagement and ISO 10018 Quality People Management standards and preparation for certification.
Corporate practitioners and engagement solution-providers can now receive formal personalized training in three-hour customized web or on-location meetings, led by an expert in Enterprise Engagement and ISO 10018 certification. The programs can be scheduled to accommodate multiple people in a single web-based or live-event program.
The customizable three-session, three-hour webinar training program includes:
• Preparation for the Certified Engagement Practitioner (CEP) or the Advanced Engagement Practitioner (AEP) program, including an overview of the field, the economics, framework and implementation process.
• An overview of ISO 10018 Quality People Management and related ISO HR standards.
• An introduction to Sustainability Reports and why every organization should publish one.
• Based on the participants, a special module will be offered for solution-provider account management and planners, or for organizational practitioners.
The cost is $600 for non-EEA members and includes a 50% discount for first year Enterprise Engagement Alliance membership for those seeking certification. The fee is $350 for EEA members. Click here
to register or contact Bruce Bolger below to schedule an agenda and tentative date or dates for your program.
ICEE also creates customized programs for organizations or associations ranging from keynote presentations to one-hour or longer training programs based on the organization’s needs. Topics include:
• The definition, framework and economics of Enterprise Engagement and ISO 10018 Quality People Management standards.
• The Enterprise Engagement implementation process.
• The Enterprise Engagement Operating System (EEOS) to improve organizational results, processes and the overall stakeholder experience.
• Sustainability Reports: Why every organization needs to publish one, and how.
• ISO 10018 Quality People Management standards: Benefits and myths explained.
• The 12 ISO HR standards and how your organization can benefit from them.
• Brand architecture in the era of Enterprise Engagement.
• A completely customized and facilitated kick-off implementation process for your organization.
For More Information:
President, Enterprise Engagement Alliance
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
Achieve ISO 10018 Quality People Management Certification to demonstrate your organization’s strategic commitment to people to your customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, communities, investors, and regulators.
Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
Get up-to-speed on ISO human resources standards and guidelines to enhance HR performance.
Live Education: Enterprise Engagement in Action. Take advantage of scheduled monthly live webinar preparation courses for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation consisting of three one-hour classes and of quarterly Advanced Engagement Practitioner courses consisting of three one-hour webinar classes. The AEP course is for individuals or teams seeking preparation ISO 10018 professional certification status. ICEE periodically runs regional one-day workshops on ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles and certification.
Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists
Written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
• 10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise
• Engagement and ISO standards on Coggno.com.
• 5-minute Audiopedia summary of the Enterprise Engagement field.
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.