Free BCAT Certification Virtual Course, June 23-24
This webinar program prepares participants for certification in a formal brand alignment process, probably more necessary than ever in the new work-from-home world.
The Brand and Culture Alignment Toolkit and measurement process is designed to improve overall engagement and performance through brand alignment. The BCAT method helps organizations identify the paradigm of its “best self” and inspire everyone to align themselves and their actions to a common vision and mission.
The process, led by a BCAT Certified Practitioner, includes a unique pre- and post-meeting alignment survey tool and collaborative process that can be conducted through virtual meetings to help everyone at every level align their activities and priorities with the organization’s brand, explains Al Cini, founder.
The company offers a training program for professionals seeking to become a BCAT Certified Practitioner. The next virtual classes will be delivered online June 23-24, 1 pm to 4:30 pm ET. Tuition is free if people register by June 1; after that, it’s $795. Click here
to learn more and sign up or call 855-999-BCAT. Participation is limited to no more than 10 participants per class.
According to Meg Hanington, Principal at Beacon Partners, Princeton, NJ, who has participated in the program, “The BCAT is an amazing methodology and Beacon Partners is so excited to be a BCAT Certified Practitioner. We are still learning, and there is a lot to learn, but we know we can count on getting the support we need to apply it successfully until we are up and running with 100% confidence. We look forward to bringing this tool to our current and prospective clients.”
Adds Brett Felmey, CEO at Ivate Solutions
, Princeton, NJ, “BCAT is a great program. It boils down and replaces weeks of brainstorming in organizational development meetings or in corporate board rooms and departments, saving time and resources. Don’t bother to gather folks and create your own program. This is Inclusive, streamlined, and based on data and years of best practices in organizational development.”
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.