The Brand Engagement Conference | June 18-20 | Chicago
Discover a breakthrough, practical approach supported by ISO standards to enhance performance and stakeholder experience at Selling Power’s Sales 3.0 Conference, “Frictionless Selling,” June 18-19, and ‘Enterprise Engagement in Action,” June 20, at the Drake Hotel in Chicago.
• Designed for management at organizations whose CEOs are seeking or focusing on a more strategic and systematic approach to engaging all stakeholders and who want a more ROI-based approach to human capital investments.
• A unique sponsorship opportunity for solution-providers in all areas of sales, customer and employee engagement seeking to help clients profit from the new CEO focus on engaging the enterprise.
The Mission: Three days of education, information-sharing and discussion about practical solutions with colleagues in sales, marketing, human resources and more on a topic available nowhere else: applying new people-focused processes to create an efficient, frictionless organization that energizes sales and overall performance by enabling the entire organization to deliver the brand promise.
Who Should Attend: Ideal for sales, marketing, human resources management and solution-providers at every level seeking to:
• Support the CEO and their organizations with a more systematic approach to achieving results through people across the enterprise.
• Achieve greater ROI from the coaching, assessment, communications, learning, community, rewards & recognition and analytics tactics used to engage people.
• Be among the first to achieve formal training and certification in the emerging field of Enterprise Engagement and ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles.
• Become your organization’s Brand or Chief Engagement Officer or advocate.
• Develop new markets for engagement solution-providers.
A Frictionless Offer:
• Pay only $750 for both programs–more than a 50% savings…
• …Or attend Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s ‘Enterprise Engagement in Action’ program-only on June 20 for a crash course on the new strategic management system known as Enterprise Engagement: $350 for Enterprise Engagement Alliance members; $550 for nonmembers.