Xoxoday Empuls Engagement Platform Aims to Connect the Enterprise
With the huge shift to work-at-home policies, Xoxoday comes to the US market with a powerful, low-cost, and easy-to-deploy digital platform to connect the enterprise.
India-based Xoxoday has launched its Empuls engagement platform to the US market offering
“artificial-intelligence enabled software “ to help organizations address employee motivation, alignment, empowerment and well-being through a digital platform that leverages conversations to “nudge” employees to increase participation.
According to the company, the software offers simple award workflows, seamless integration with human resources management systems, social recognition, communication, pulse surveys including net-promoter scoring, intelligent suggestions and alerts, and engagement reports. The company says the software is built for mobile and desktop use and is deployable in about an hour. The platform includes communication feeds, messaging, peer-to-peer recognition and communication in a way that fosters proactive participation in building a culture of collaboration while keeping people motivated and aligned, the company says.
The software is designed to help foster organizational alignment, promote real-time information-sharing and communication, and to build a collaborative company culture by supporting announcements, groups, chats, event notifications and more. The platform’s survey and conversation tools take the pulse of employees, use “intelligent nudges,” reward positive behaviors, align people to the organization’s purpose, and help identify corrective actions with continuous feedback.
Xoxoday says its software products are enterprise ready with financial-industry grade security; can be easily integrated into multiple HR platforms, including Successfactors, BambooHR, Darwinbox, and others via APIs, and support single sign-ons.
The platform is currently operational in Australia, India, Ireland, the Philippines, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and now the US.
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.