Peppers & Rogers Group’s 1to1 Media division has announced its 2011 class of 1to1 Customer Champions. The 1to1 Customer Champions program recognizes executives who believe in treating customers in a way that builds loyalty and engagement while driving bottom-line results for their organizations. Now in its eighth year, the program honors 15 executives annually who use innovative approaches to instill customer-centric strategies throughout their organizations. The 2011 honorees include:
- Ven Bontha, Director of Customer Experience, CEMEX
- Rich Brecht, Senior Contact Center Manager, J&P Cycles
- Mike Colbourn, VP and Director of Marketing, Stowe Mountain Resort
- Roger Curtis, President, Michigan International Speedway
- Susan DeLaney, VP Customer Experience, UPS
- Tom Feeney, President and CEO, Safelite AutoGlass
- Dennis Fitzgerald, VP Customer Satisfaction, Yaskawa Electric America, Inc.
- Stephen Jackson, Chief Information Officer, Harry Rosen Inc.
- Donna Lendzyk, Manager, Customer Loyalty, SaskTel
- Ingrid Lindberg, Customer Experience Officer, Cigna
- David Payne, Assistant VP Contact Center, Stancorp Financial Group Inc.
- Chuck Sliker, Senior VP of Operations Service, Arby’s
- Jeffrey J. Smith, VP Operations and Loyalty Services, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Tim Teran, Senior VP Consumer Insights and Strategy, Macy’s Inc.
- Jay Topper, Senior VP Customer Success, Rosetta Stone
Click here for more info.