The Enterprise Engagement Alliance has announced a significantly expanded education program in 2015, following on the success of its Engagement University program co-located with the Rewards & Recognition Expo in Nashville earlier this year. In 2015, the event is co-sponsored by our travel partners, Omni Resort Interlocken, Denver, at which the event will be held, and the FIRE Light Group, which provides event planning and logistics. Based on responses to post-event surveys, the program will be enhanced in the following ways:
- People-Centric Awards and Case Studies. Education will feature case studies from winners of the EEA’s new People-Centric Awards program highlighting America’s top 25 companies. Winners will be announced in the fall of 2014 based on the same methodology used to create the Engaged Company Stock Index, which has outperformed the S&P 500 by nearly 35% in the 19 months since it was created. Executives from all 400-plus companies in the Index will be invited, as will all People-Centric Award winners.
- Expanded Engagement Education. Based on attendee feedback, Engagement University education will be expanded into a full two and a half days, with multiple sessions on all areas of Engagement presented by Enterprise Engagement textbook contributors and other experts. EEA will also focus on increasing the involvement of management consulting companies in various areas of engagement.
- Engagement Exhibits. The Rewards & Recognition Expo, the official successor to the industry’s 65-year-old Motivation Show, will be expanded to include other types of engagement solution providers. The education format will be calibrated to make sure all attendees have time to meet with key engagement solution providers on the Expo floor.
- Tuesday-Thursday Schedule. Based on a solid majority of survey respondents, the program will begin on a Tuesday and end at noon on Thursday to minimize time away from home on weekends or from the office during the week.
- Expanded Roundtable Discussions. Based on the popularity of this year’s on-floor Roundtable Discussions in Nashville, the program will be expanded in 2015 to include opportunities to meet with even more experts in all areas of engagement.
For a preliminary schedule, click here