Engagement University & Expo, April 18-19 in Chicago, is designed to take attendees beyond the “Why” and dig deep into the “How” by providing both a scientific and experience-based roadmap for identifying the key audiences and levers that need to be addressed to focus people’s passions and skills on the most critical organizational values and goals.
This year’s education program covers a number of emerging issues facing executives who deal with engagement on a daily basis:
- More investors are asking public companies to disclose their engagement practices, including rewards & recognition, incentives, learning and more.
- ISO has begun the process of creating formal standards for engagement based on a proposal from the U.S. Technical Advisory Group and authored by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance.
- ROI and measurement have become critical in programs aimed at performance, sales, customer and employee retention, customer service, quality, productivity, wellness, safety and more.
- Practitioners need a scientific framework to achieve key sales, marketing and human resources objectives through engagement.
- Traditional incentive, recognition and loyalty strategies must be redesigned make them more effective and responsive in an engagement context
Specific sessions at this year’s Engagement U. event include:
- Coming ISO Engagement Standards: What This Means to You
- The Distinction Between Brand, Culture and Engagement, and Why it Matters
- The View From the C-Suite: Why Engagement is Now
- Learning and Engagement Best Practices
- Integrated Communication to Unify the Organization
- Innovation Strategies that Foster Task Value and Customer Loyalty
- The Analytics Revolution
- Engagement Business Plan Design
- Preparation for Enterprise Engagement Certification
- The Neuro Science of Rewards
- The Enterprise Brand—The Convergence of External and Internal Marketing
- Roundtable Discussions With Experts on Key Engagement Topics
Cost: $350 for EEA members; $695 for nonmembers
For more information, go to: www.EEAExpo.com
Enterprise Engagement University & Expo is co-located with and includes registration at the Rewards & Recognition Expo and University, April 19-20.