The Engagement University & Expo is designed to help you and your company profit from a scientific approach to engagement. This 2-day conference and expo will provide you with a roadmap to help you implement a comprehensive Enterprise Engagement strategy that will:
- Increase your organization’s performance. Enterprise Engagement is the most effective way to achieve key goals because the results are more easily measured than in traditional marketing.
- Enhance traditional incentive, loyalty and recognition strategies. The Enterprise Engagement Framework provides a more uniform and systematic means of achieving results using traditional tactics and new concepts developed by our professional faculty.
- Meet the needs of your organization. Investors with combined assets of $15.6 trillion believe engagement is material to success. Yet a recent Incentive Research Foundation study on engagement found a lack of clearly defined nomenclature or implementation practices.
- Offer practical, hands-on learning you can start using immediately. Attend how-to sessions you can apply today to traditional sales, marketing and HR programs to get better performance from your traditional motivation, loyalty, incentive and recognition programs.
- Put you in touch with engagement solution providers in unique conversational environment. Enjoy the opportunity to meet-face-to-face with companies that can provide a variety of engagement solutions, from rewards & recognition and gamification to learning and communication.
- Benchmark your company’s performance. See how your organization compares with others in all areas of engagement.
For more information and to register, go to: www.EEAExpo.com
Are you a supplier to the rewards and recognition industry? If so, contact Nick Gazivoda at nick@theEEA.org to learn about exhibiting to the leading buyers in the marketplace.
Enterprise Engagement University & Expo is co-located with and includes registration at the Rewards & Recognition Expo and University, April 19-20.