A four-year-old company based in Calcutta brings a sophisticated performance management platform on a SaaS model to the U.S.
India is a hotbed of technology innovation in engagement and performance management. Not only does the country provide the back-office programming operations for many engagement technology platforms sold by many U.S. and European countries, more Indian companies are coming to market with their own solutions.
Grosum is a performance management technology that is designed to steamline and enhance the process of continuous employee feedback, performance reviews and compensation management. Company President Rajarshi Chakraborti says that the platform supports feedback from all audiences, enabling organizations to unify reports and insights across all stakeholders.
The platform, he explains, is designed to help organizations rapidly detect obstacles to achieving objectives or the reasons for failure; identify specific areas where performance is lagging; and effectively target and manage employee development and succession planning. “We can provide global data and then drill down each level of the organization to specific employees—all in a continuous manner—because feedback is collected on a real-time basis based on the organization’s business rules.”
Chakraborti says his organization’s key advantages are customer support/service and flexibility. “We believe that almost any technology today is replicable. What differentiates a company is customer support and services, starting with the onboarding and implementation process. We are available through holidays if necessary to meet our clients' deadlines.” While Grosum traditionally is offered on a SaaS model, the company will consider server-specific installations based on client requirements.
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
- Profit from a new systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
- Achieve ISO 10018 Quality People Management Certification to demonstrate your organization’s strategic commitment to people to your customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, communities, investors, and regulators.
Live Education: Enterprise Engagement in Action Conference at Engagement World, April 3, 2019, in San Francisco, in conjunction with the Selling Power Sales 3.0 Conference. Learn about the economics, framework, and implementation process for an ISO certifiable approach to achieving organizational objectives by strategically fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. Learn more and register now.
In Print: Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 4th Edition, How to Achieve Organizational Results Through People and Quality for ISO 10018 Certification.
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards.
Online: The Enterprise Engagement Academy at EEA.tmlu.org, providing the only formal training on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Provides preparation for professionals to support organizations seeking ISO 10018 employer or solution provider certification, as well as elective courses on Trade Show Engagement, Rewards and Recognition, Government, and other topics.
Services: The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.