Engagement Strategies media is a service of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at theeea.org, which is dedicated to creating a formal business field focused on helping organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all of those people critical to success.
ESM provides news, insights, research, profiles, case studies and a buyer’s guide for anyone in business, government, or not-for profits seeking to understand any aspect of engagement and to find those resources that can help them profit from engagement, including information, consultants, and different types of solution providers.
ESM provides highly targeted cost-efficient marketing opportunities for solution providers seeking to become known in this emerging field through thought leadership, content marketing, and professional relationship building.
ESM welcomes editorial submissions, new product announcements, and guest blog posts in all areas of engagement. Email Richard Kern at RKern@TheEEA.org.
ESM provides complete advertising, social media, content marketing, thought leadership, and other services to providers of engagement solutions. . Email Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.
To subscribe to any of the media of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, click here.
Live Education: Enterprise Engagement in Action. Take advantage of scheduled monthly live webinar preparation courses for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation consisting of three one-hour classes and of quarterly Advanced Engagement Practitioner courses consisting of three one-hour webinar classes. The AEP course is for individuals or teams seeking preparation ISO 10018 professional certification status. ICEE periodically runs regional one-day workshops on ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles and certification.
Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists
Written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
Editorial Director, Multimedia Content
Social Media Editor/
Engagement Radio Host
Manager, Marketing Services and Production