Adi Mazen Adi Named Jordan Country Leader for ICEE IS0 Human Capital Standards
An HR professional with 13 years of front-line human resources management in Jordan, Adi Mazen Adi has earned both SPHRi (Senior Professional in Human Resources – International) and SHRM-SCP (Society for Human Resources Management- Senior Certified Professional) certifications. He is founder of the SHRM Forum in Jordan that includes nearly three dozen human resources professionals sharing experiences to enhance organizational performance.
Adi Mazen Adi
, Human Resources Manager for Eagle Distilleries in Jordan, is the first Country Leader in Jordan for the International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org
. ICEE is the first learning and certification company specifically devoted to the effective use of ISO human capital standards, including ISO 30414 Human Capital Reporting and ISO 10018 Quality People Management certifications, It was founded by the professionals who helped found the working group which created the first ISO human capital standards.
In his role, Adi will lead the development of an ICEE learning and certification center in Jordan for professionals and organizations that wish to profit from new ISO human capital management standards, which are designed to help organizations achieve a better return on their human capital investments while creating better experiences for all stakeholders. Adi is beginning the process to achieve his own certification in ISO 30414 Human Capital Reporting. In his capacity as Country Leader, Adi will help educate the local marketplace on the importance of these standards and provide access to learning and certification services in his country.
Adi reports to Zahid Mubarik, Executive Director for the Middle East, Central Asia, and Europe. According to Mubarik, “With Adi’s extensive demonstrated experience building the human resources community in his country, we could not have found a candidate better suited to lead this enterprise. We look forward to supporting him in any way possible to bring the fruits of better human capital management to the nation and people of Jordan.
According to Lee Webster, Co-Founder of ICEE, “We are excited to have a Country Leader in Jordan of Adi’s caliber. His demonstrated passion for bringing a more strategic and systematic approach to human resources management would be impressive in any country.” Adi has 13 years of experience in the field of HR with a heavy focus on linking human resources practices to organizational performance. He is currently Manager of Human Resources for Eagle Distilleries in Jordan and has held similar positions for leading construction equipment dealers in his country. He has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Al Albait University, Mafraq, Jordan. In addition, he has five years of experience providing SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management) professional certifications training, which has included over 150 professionals.
To contact Adi:
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
Achieve ISO 10018 Quality People Management Certification to demonstrate your organization’s strategic commitment to people to your customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, communities, investors, and regulators.
Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
Get up-to-speed on ISO human resources standards and guidelines to enhance HR performance.
Live Education: Enterprise Engagement in Action. Take advantage of scheduled monthly live webinar preparation courses for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation consisting of three one-hour classes and of quarterly Advanced Engagement Practitioner courses consisting of three one-hour webinar classes. The AEP course is for individuals or teams seeking preparation ISO 10018 professional certification status. ICEE periodically runs regional one-day workshops on ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles and certification.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. 2019 Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.