New Engagement Agency Service Focuses on Engagement Needs of Hospitals
To address the need for an ROI- and economic-based approach to human capital management in hospitals, including Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), the Engagement Agency has launched a new service in alliance with Dr. Hieu Bui, a practicing radiologist, to help the health care industry cope with the growing surge in turnover.
This new advisory service of the Engagement Agency helps health care systems that see human capital management and DEI as a business opportunity and as an investment to enhance organizational results, says Dr. Hieu Bui
, a radiologist, data analyst and technology advisor, and Senior Advisor to the new practice. Effective engagement practices, he believes, can enhance “hospital quality, safety, and productivity by enhancing the effective recruitment and retention of talent and the willingness of staff to recommend other talent and of patients to recommend hospitals for elective procedures.”
As part of its affiliation with Dr. Bui, the Engagement Agency offers health care clients:
• A strategic and systematic framework for baking human capital management, including DEI, into the culture of an organization with a clear ROI using the same approach that was successful in enhancing quality manufacturing.
• Optimization of hospital performance by embedding human capital management, measurement, and ROI of engagement into all people processes.
• A process for measuring the return-on-investment of people, including human capital and DEI investments.
• Assistance with developing meaningful human capital disclosures, including DEI.
• Managed outsourcing of engagement services and technologies to enhance human capital management and ROI of engagement, implementation, and measurement.
For More Information
Founder, Engagement Agency
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.