Employee Engagement Surveys - Measurement Issues Webinar
Join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Hay Group on Tuesday, December 4th for a FREE expert discussion of best practices and methods in the selection, implementation and analysis of employee engagement surveys. This curriculum segment provides practitioners with a formal framework to determine the best approach to measuring employee engagement in a way that can identify granular solutions. Topics include:
- What are the key elements to address in measuring employee engagement?
- How can the organization maximize the potential of obtaining empirical data rather than subjective data?
- What measures can be tracked to demonstrate performance improvements correlated to improved employee engagement?
- What other issues are critical to identifying opportunities to improvement engagement?
- What are the key issues to address to get useful data over time? What can be done to translate data into action?
Mark Your Calendar! Tuesday, December 4, 2012 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST - Register Now >