7th Annual Open Innovation Conference - April 15-17, 2013 - Philadelphia, PA
April 15-17, 2013
The Ritz Carlton Philadelphia
The 7th Annual Open Innovation Conference will provide innovation leaders a unique opportunity to join their peers to discuss new ways to grow their open innovation practice. Discussions will focus on the application of smart-risk strategies, establishing common language that articulates goals of the open innovation practice, cultures that foster collaboration at every level of their enterprise, and expansion scenarios that identify new opportunities for growth and collaboration on a global scale.
Attending this leading event will enable you to:
- Determine a framework for open collaboration that incorporates smart-risk strategies and strengthens the innovation process from the organization's core capabilities
- Establish a common language across the enterprise to articulate the goals and requirements of the open innovation practice
- Identify measures that report out of the value of open innovation activities
- Review strategies to expand open innovation initiatives on a global level
- Recognize and develop an actionable framework to address the legal issues surrounding open innovation
For more info, click here.