Employee Engagement Awards Debut in NY June 17: Free Tickets While Supplies Last!
The annual Employee Engagement Awards program, founded in the United Kingdom, is making its U.S. debut this week at the Tribeca 360 and Rooftop on June 17, where the first U.S. award winners will be announced. Matt Manners, a principal of the company producing the event, has offered up some free tickets for the Enterprise Engagement Alliance community while supplies last. The day-long program features a series of presentations from various employee engagement solution providers, experts and corporate practitioners, followed by cocktails and the dinner award presentation. According to the company, the Employee Engagement Awards and Conference “inspires, recognizes and celebrates the people and companies who remake the way organizations think about and engage people to achieve their purpose.”
Among the topics to be covered at the Conference:
- Seven tangible actions that you must focus on to create measurable improvement
- A practical roadmap to help you create engaged employees
- The common employee engagement mistakes most organizations make and how to avoid them
- How the work environments impacts individuals and what that means for performance
- How to help your employees find their purpose to kickstart their engagement
- Why culture is the temperature gauge of your organization
To take advantage of these free passes, click here and use entry code EE241. The day-long program is priced at nearly $1,000, so sign up now before it’s too late!