Engagement University & Expo: The Only Place to Go for All Things Engagement-Related!
This 2-day conference and expo will provide you with a roadmap to help you implement a comprehensive Enterprise Engagement strategy
Join us in Chicago, April 18-19, for this year’s Engagement University & Expo, where more than a dozen unique, in-depth education sessions will address all aspects of Enterprise Engagement, presented by the top minds in this rapidly growing field. This 2-day conference and expo will provide you with a roadmap to help you implement a comprehensive Enterprise Engagement strategy Specific sessions at this year’s Engagement U. event include:
- Coming ISO Engagement Standards: What This Means to You
- The Distinction Between Brand, Culture and Engagement, and Why it Matters
- The View From the C-Suite: Why Engagement is Now
- Learning and Engagement Best Practices
- Integrated Communication to Unify the Organization
- Innovation Strategies that Foster Task Value and Customer Loyalty
- The Analytics Revolution
- Engagement Business Plan Design
- Preparation for Enterprise Engagement Certification
- The Neuro Science of Rewards
- The Enterprise Brand—The Convergence of External and Internal Marketing
- Roundtable Discussions With Experts on Key Engagement Topics
Now that ISO, the world’s leader in organizational standards, has approved the process to create formal guidelines for engagement, and leading investors are increasingly demanding public companies disclose their engagement investments and results, the 2017 Engagement University & Expo can help organizations understand and begin to implement a formal six-sigma approach to engagement across the enterprise.
Cost: $350 for EEA members; $695 for nonmembers
For more information, go to: www.EEAExpo.com
Enterprise Engagement University & Expo is co-located with and includes registration at the Rewards & Recognition Expo and University, April 19-20.