The Organizational Transformation team of Protiviti, a global consulting firm, has joined the Enterprise Engagement Alliance to support its Human Capital advisory practice and help clients make better use of human capital analytics for internal and external reporting. Protiviti, a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half, provides consulting solutions to some of the world’s largest companies spanning critical business problems in technology, business process, data, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit.
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance is the education and outreach arm of the International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org
, which supports education and certification in ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management standards.
According to Kimberly Lanier, Associate Director of Organizational Transformation in Protiviti’s Business Performance Improvement group
, “Our objective is to support our clients in their understanding of ISO 30414 Human Capital Internal and External Reporting standards as one of the potential metrics organizations can use both to make sure they are collecting the right information and using it effectively to drive decisions. These standards can also be used to determine what information is most appropriate to disclose in Corporate Responsibility Reports to investors or other stakeholders interested in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives.”
Protiviti’s Organizational Transformation team helps businesses adapt to any type of people, process and/or technology change. “We help organizations achieve strategic objectives through better use of their people, including implementation of people management technologies, intelligent process automation, and supply chain changes” explains Lanier.
“Any organization can benefit from having a set of objective measures to assess and report its human capital performance for internal and external stakeholders that is both scalable and aligned with standard financial practices. We view the EEA alliance as an opportunity to help our clients understand the value of objective standards of human capital reporting with a transparent, auditable process and enable them to use this information to prioritize human capital investments and achieve business objectives,” says Lanier.
For more Information, please contact:
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.