This new low-cost survey platform from the UK and available worldwide enables organizations to pinpoint the key areas of engagement and capability they need to address to improve performance.
Performance Climate System (PCS) is an online survey that provides a simple, powerful analysis of team and leadership performance and wellbeing to help organizations make better decisions, according to David Chamberlain, Director of the company located in Exeter, UK. The platform is designed to help organizations rapidly diagnose gaps in key areas of engagement and other people factors that can help prescribe solutions.
Based on academic research and processes used by organisations in over 20 countries, the unique PCS model measures ‘team climate,’ Chamberlain says. “If the well-known term ‘culture’ describes the values and behaviours of an organization as a whole, ‘team climate’ describes the environment or mood of each individual team.”
He continues, “Team Climate is a well-documented and academically recognized model and is based on a wealth of research by some of the foremost academics in psychology and organizational development. Research shows that leadership can be the most significant factor in creating, sustaining or changing the climate of a team—and that team climate has a significant impact on team performance. Measuring team climate objectively is where PCS comes in.”
The PCS model is based on measuring six key segments critical to team and leadership performance: Goals, Roles, Processes, Adaptability, Connection and Resilience. Once a PCS campaign is set up, the team and leader are invited to complete a simple online survey that includes a combination of quantitative and qualitative questions.
When completed, the interactive PCS report provides climate scores in each of the six key segments, broken down into a further 18 focus areas. By clicking on each focus area of the interactive report, customers can access advice and practical suggestions on how to improve the climate score in that section, Chamberlain adds.
PCS campaigns are set up in the dashboard, which gives customers the ability to manage campaigns, monitor progress and compare and contrast team results over time and across their organization.
Chamberlain says PCS provides the framework, the data, and the solutions to structure, inform and track development work, improving leadership capability and team performance. “By developing leadership capability and helping leaders to optimize team climate, organizations can create happier, more engaged teams, increasing productivity and wellbeing and reducing sickness and staff turnover.”
For More Information
Dave Chamberlain, Director
Tel. (UK) 44 (0) 1392 262231
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.