EEA Launches Enterprise Engagement Education 2.0 to Power the S of ESG
- A Singular Focus on Human Capital Management, Measurement, and ROI of Engagement
- Who Can Benefit
- Curriculum Advisors
The EEA 2.0 education program is included as a member benefit of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org, and soon to members of CFO.University, a leading learning and sharing community for chief financial officers, and to certified public accountants (CPAs) accessing McDevitt & Kline for continuing education credits.
A Singular Focus on Human Capital Management, Measurement, and ROI of Engagement
- The principles, economics, and framework of Enterprise Engagement; i.e., engaging employees and all stakeholders in the mission and goals of the organization.
- The fundamentals of employee, customer, and distribution partner engagement, and their inter-relationship.
- Human capital management and measurement fundamentals, including a review of ISO 30414 human capital reporting standards, the new World Economic Forum Stakeholder Capital metrics, and other reporting standards.
- An overview of the return-on-investment measurement process for almost any type of engagement tactic, including incentives, loyalty, recognition, communications, learning, and more.
- Case studies of strategic and tactical engagement strategies.
- The Certified Engagement Practitioner demonstrates a thorough understanding of the principles of Enterprise Engagement and the concept of Stakeholder Capitalism by reading two books and demonstrating a firm grasp of the key principles in a one-hour video web interview.
- The Advanced Engagement Practitioner certifies extensive experience and the ability to create a formal, measurable engagement strategy. The Advanced Practitioner designation requires the achievement of the CEP designation, a college degree or equivalent; at least three years of management or equivalent experience in engagement process design, as well as submission of a formal engagement plan explained in the curriculum.
Who Can Benefit
- Management in finance, human resources, marketing, administration, and operations or anyone responsible for generating a return-on-investment on people management processes or who wish to bring greater value to the CEO.
- Solution providers in any area of engagement seeking to expand their services and value to clients by providing ROI-based solutions aligned with organizational purpose and objectives and with other elements of the overall organization strategy. This can include management and employees in sales, marketing, planning and product management.
- Academics seeking to educate their students on Stakeholder Capitalism principles and the “Social” elements of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) principles.
- A clear process for optimizing organizational performance that increases efficiencies and enhances stakeholder experiences.
- An overview of the field of human capital management and measurement; the practical applications, and the link to financial objectives.
- An understanding of human capital standards initiatives and their implication for business.
- Modern ways to design return-on-investment based employee and other stakeholder engagement processes.
- Practical ways to measure the return-on-investment of almost any engagement tactic.
- Allan Schweyer, Curriculum Director. A world-recognized leader in human capital economics; incentive, rewards, recognition, and engagement, he is President of TMLU, a workforce learning, management and research advisory firm, and Chief Academic Advisor for the Incentive Research Foundation.
- Gary Rhoads, Academic Advisor. CEO of Xvoyant, a leading sales engagement company, and Professor Emeritus, Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Marriott Graduate School of Business, Brigham Young University. Before founding Xvoyant, he launched one of the first “enterprise engagement” companies, which was sold and is now known as MaritzCX.com.
- Dave Bookbinder, Advisor, Finance. Senior Director of valuations at CFGI, Dave is a corporate finance executive with a focus on business, intellectual property, and human capital valuations. He is the author of a best-selling book about the impact of human capital on the valuation of a business enterprise called The NEW ROI: Return On Individuals.
- Dr. Solange Charas, Advisor, Human Capital Management. CEO and founder of HCMoneyBall, a SaaS human capital measurement platform, and a human capital expert with 20+ years experience as consultant, practice leader, top corporate executive, and board director across all industry sectors. She is also adjunct professor at New York University, Columbia University and University of Southern California.
- Darwin Hanson. Darwin is a leader in strategic total rewards design, planning, and implementation, providing both strategic consulting and front-line solutions to manage each of the pillars of total rewards. Darwin owns and operates the talent management sofwate company, Talent Management Evolution, and is a partner in a strategic personal occupational planning and alignment company, Career Authority.
- Alan Steinmetz, Advisor, Brand Marketing. Founder and CEO of Inward Consulting, he is a change management, marketing/advertising communications/branding executive who partners with C-suite and human resources leadership teams to develop strategic brand repositioning and corporate value propositions.
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.