New EEA Youtube Stakeholder Show: From Fad to Action?
This EEA Zoom show on the principles, ROI, and challenges facing the implementation of Stakeholder Capitalism kicks off a new 30-minute series of strategic and tactical Youtube shows to support new education programs produced by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance. The EEA 2.0 education program focuses on the development, implementation, and measurement of Stakeholder Capitalism and human capital management practices across the enterprise. These programs are designed for boards, CEOs, CFOs, CHROs, CMOs, etc., and managers at all levels seeking to understand how to implement at a practical level the Stakeholder Capitalism theory and human capital management practices.
This 30-minute program encapsulates the definition, critical issues, implementation challenges, and what’s needed to achieve measurable success through Stakeholder Capitalism. This webinar is part of a new series created to support learning programs for CEOs by chambers of commerce and other organizations, and for CFOs, including CFO.University’s exclusive on-demand learning program, and McDevitt & Kline’s live continuing education credit programs for the accounting and legal profession.
•Understand the definition: Stakeholder Capitalism creates wealth for shareholders only by creating wealth for employees, customers, communities, and the environment. It’s not about robbing from one stakeholder to pay another.
•The key obstacle to implementation is too much management focus on the short term and a lack of board and CEO education about the definition and economics.
•It’s necessary to establish clear human capital and related metrics to set goals and measure progress.
•CEO and board-level commitment are required.
•Stakeholder Capitalism requires the alignment of many stakeholder initiatives that traditionally are siloed in many organizations.
•Stakeholder Capitalism is not a fad but is still in the early phases because of a lack of knowledge and understanding of the implementation processes.
The speakers are: Barbara Porter, as an expert in culture and customer experience, currently as a Managing Director at EY; Martin Whittaker, founding CEO of JUST Capital, an independent nonprofit organization that is equipping the market with the data, tools, and insights it needs to deliver on the promise of stakeholder capitalism; Gary Rhoads, as Professor Emeritus of Marketing and Entrepreneurship at BYU’s Marriott Business School, a founder of the Enterprise Engagement framework developed in 2009 based on the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism before the name was widely used, and also CEO of Xvoyant, a sales engagement company.
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise EngagementResources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
Online Overview: 10-minute short course:click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.