Management involved with engaging people have to be jacks of many trades -- from branding, culture, and communications to DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), innovation, and human capital analytics. In its quest to help organizations profit from the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism through an enterprise approach to engagement, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance is building a continually growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with experts at the front lines of implementing people-focused strategies. Below is our latest library of shows.
One of the impacts of the pandemic is the realization that terrific education can be available online 24/7 through a computer, smart phone or other device. The Enterprise Engagement Alliance Human Capital and Enterprise Engagement YouTube librar
y provides the panel discussion learning format online to help management at all levels learn on a 24/7 basis about strategic and tactical issues related to engaging all stakeholders in a strategic, systematic, and measurable way.
These programs are made possible by sponsors of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, including:
(the founding sponsor), Augeo
, BCAT Brand Alignment, CarltonOne
, Catalyst Performance Group
, Citizen Watch Group
, Courageous BC
, Fire Light Group
, Luxe Incentives
, Talent Management Evolution, Transcend Engagement
, and Travel & Transport Loyalty.
for a detailed summary of the knowledge management library or scroll down for a quick overview.
Short Intro to the EEA "Essentials in Enterprise Engagement and Human Capital" Youtube Show. (6 minutes.) Click here
Half-hour CEO Chat TV covers the essentials of Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise. Click here
Introduction to Stakeholder Capitalism...From Concept to Action. (30 minutes.) Click here
Human Capital Materiality: What This Means for Every Organization. (60 minutes.) Click here
5. Human Capital Management and Metrics and ROI of Engagement. (60 minutes.)
Stakeholder Capitalism, Human Capital Management, and the Opportunity for HR With Dave Ulrich. (60 minutes.) Click here
How to Educate the C-Suite on the Importance of Human Capital Management, Metrics, and Engagement. (60 minutes.) Click here
Human Capital Management, Metrics, and the Emerging Role of the CFO. (60 minutes.) Click here
Why Human Capital Reporting Will Become Required and What That Means. (30 minutes.) Click here
CEO Chat on Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement. (30 minutes.) Click here
EEA Certification Preparation—introductory course. (50 minutes.) Click here
Business Operating Systems – The Perfect Prescription for a Better Business? (60 minutes.) Click here
Advertising and Marketing in the Era of Authenticity. (60 minutes.) Click here
Strategic Culture: Beyond the Warm and Fuzzy. (60 minutes.) Click here
Sales Incentives Effective Design. (45 minutes.) Click here
Sales Engagement Essentials: The Generational Shift Has Arrived. (30 minutes.) Click here
Effective Employee Engagement Tactics. (40 minutes.) Click here
Employee Engagement Essentials: It Starts at The Top. (40 minutes.) Click here
19. The Art of Brand Media, Experiences, and Surprise and Delight. (60 minutes.) Click here
20. The Role of Distributors in Brands and Engagement. (40 minutes.) Click here
21. Motivational Event Update: Pandemic Spurs Big Changes in Group Travel. (40 minutes.) Click here
22. Individual Travel Essentials: Surge Expected in Individual Incentive Travel. (40 minutes.) Click here
23. The Power of Brands in Rewards, Recognition, and Gifting. (35 minutes.) Click here
Engagement Solution Provider Profiles
An 24/7 online opportunity to learn about different types of practical solution providers as if you were talking with them at a trade show.
1. BCAT Brand Alignment
: A process and assessment platform for building a consensus around a brand or culture of an organization or team in order to achieve better results.
2. Catalyst Peformance Group
: A leader in the design and implementation of business operating systems to help CEOs more effectively manage their organizations.
: A financial wellness and progress service that companies can offer to help employees to better manage financial goals and challenges and get more out of their company's employee benefit programs.
Rewards, Recognition, and Brand Media
1. Card Now
gift cards activatable on demand via a smart phone app.
Upcoming shows include:
• Channel Partner Engagement Essentials
• Diversity and Inclusion ROI
• Recognition Essentials
• Enterprise Engagement Technology
• Engagement and Corporate Social Responsibility
For More Information
Founder, Enterprise Engagement Alliance
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.