The Enterprise Engagement Alliance has created the first formal learning and certification program on Human Capital Management, Measurement, Employee Engagement ROI, and Compliance for chief financial officers for CFO.University, a leading community for CFOs that will qualify CFO.University members for an EEA CFO certification. This new course at CFO.University is focused specifically on the needs of the CFOs seeking to understand the basic principles involved with managing, measuring, and reporting on all aspects of human capital and employee engagement.
Reflecting the need for CFOs to have a greater understanding of human capital management, measurement, and return-on-investment of expenditures in employee engagement, the EEA has created a new membership category, education, and certification program for CFOs exclusively available through CFO.University
The EEA course addresses the value generated by corporate stakeholders starting with employees. It includes the need to anticipate the growing pressures from investors, as well coming disclosure requirements, human capital risks factors, ethics management, and opportunities for safe harbor protections through adherence to recognized human capital management and employee engagement practices.
, founded by Steve Rosvold, who has over 21 years of senior financial management at Conagra and Cargill, is “a global professional development community dedicated to growing finance leaders by providing tools and learning opportunities suited to individual needs. Our focus is on delivering practical, convenient, performance-enhancing learning, economically.” The community consists of member-scholars, companies and trusted advisors committed to the development of finance leaders.”
Explains Rosvold, “CFOs have always had some role in human resources management, but the trend began to accelerate over the last few years as more investors began to ask questions about people; when the concept of Stakeholder Capital and the need to address all stakeholders was popularized by the Business Roundtable; when European regulators imposed human capital disclosure requirements on larger companies, and the US Securities & Exchange commission proposed human capital disclosures. CFO.University is about keeping our members at the cutting-edge of business trends and how they can add value to their corporations and clients through knowledge and insight.”
Click below for complete information.
, the only advanced education community designed for CFOs, is offering the EEA online classes specifically focused on the needs of CFOs on an exclusive basis and include an optional EEA certification and membership. CFOs can access the full CFO education program at CFO.University on-demand, which covers the key information they need to know as well as prepare for the optional EEA certification. The EEA certification is designed for those CFOs who believe certification will add value to their organizations or practice. CFOs committed to positioning themselves as stewards of human capital and measurement can join the EEA as an individual or organization to achieve a basic or advanced certification. The CFO.University classes will go live in August 2020.
The 10-hour self-paced program includes such topics as:
• What is human capital management, how it relates to talent management, and why does the subject matter to CFOs?
• The economic and other benefits of a strategic and systematic approach to human capital management.
• What is employee engagement and why has it failed over the last 20 years?
• What is a human capital audit and how to conduct one?
• ISO 30414 human capital reporting and other standards.
• Concrete Human capital scorecards that will help improve organizational performance.
• Established methods to measure the return-on-investment of employee engagement tactics, from training, coaching, and communications, to recognition, loyalty, incentives, diversity, and other efforts.
• Information on human capital disclosures increasingly desired by investors, customers, and talent, including human capital external and internal reporting standards.
• The impact of human capital on valuations.
CFOs can earn an optional EEA Certification through an exercise that helps them apply these principles to their own organizations or expertise through a confidential process.
For More Information
Bruce Bolger, EEA Co-Founder
Tel. 914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.