CarltonOne Evergrow Targets SMB Market with an ESG Focus
- An intuitive performance recognition engine — Managers, employees, and team members can instantly and easily give awards with one-click recognition. Members earn badges for completing activities and reaching milestones.
- AI-personalized rewards — The Evergrow reward marketplace uses the company’s Reward AI technology to personalize the collection of over 10 million fashion, beauty, gadgets, smart home? and appliance items, plus gift cards, hotel and flight deals, events and more.
- Kart™ shop & save employee benefit — In addition to redeeming points, members can shop and save on over 100,000 items, including discounts of up to 65% off fashion, 50% off watches, and 25% off electronics, the company says. Kart™ also offers instant coupons for deals at local restaurants, coffee shops and retail stores, with savings extended to family members.
- Activity & wellness — Employees can connect a fitness tracker (such as Fitbit or Apple Watch) and members can earn points and badges and join team or company wellness challenges.
- Surveys, training & feedback — Businesses can track engagement and encourage feedback by creating surveys and rewarding training, certification, or meeting participation.
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.