Listen to this episode with Gregory F Simpson to hear his answers to the following questions:
- Effective employee engagement and company culture initiatives start from the top. What separates great bosses from lackluster leaders?
- What are some smart habits every great leader should develop?
- What makes for an effective employee engagement program? Any best practices to share?
- Alongside survey results, how important are measures such as employee turnover rate employee referral activity, absenteeism, exit interviews, and paid time off usage?
- How important is recognition and rewards in ensuring employees feel valued? Which companies are getting it right?
- Sentiment analysis on company emails or social media posts – what’s the justification for monitoring employee communications?