In #HRchat 224, Jerome Ternynck, Founder & CEO of SmartRecruiters and author of Hiring Success: How Visionary CEOs Compete for the Best Talent, shares why he believes the 2020 crisis has changed how we work to such an extent that we can’t go back to the old ways of job hunting and recruiting.
Listen to episode 224 to discover Jerome’s take on:
1. How processes changed as a result of the pandemic and remote hiring
2. What talent leaders should be doing to be change agents & revolutionize their function
3. How TA leaders can adopt and implement a strategy of diverse hiring practices
4. The adjustments that must be made to the talent tech stack in order for remote hiring to work
5. Tips for HR leaders looking to fill gaps and supplement departments with contingent workers