Event Management Group Marcus Evans will host the 5th Annual Talent Management Canada Conference on September 23-24, 2015 in Toronto, ON. The meeting will bring together leading professionals from HR & Talent Management industries to address the holistic and persona-based trends for talent management, solidifying an organizational identity, progressive and competitive talent strategy, and the impact of corporate culture on employee engagement. The conference will feature case studies from:
- Nancy Nazer, Ph.D, Senior Vice President, Organizational Development and Learning Enablement, Rogers Communications, Inc.
- Cheryl Fullerton, Vice President of Leadership, Human Resources, Maple Leaf Foods
- Margherita Petrolo, Associate Vice President, Talent Management, Canadian Tire Corporation
- Mar Guerrero-Busquets, Associate Vice President of Employee Experience, Employment Brand, Performance Culture, TD Bank Group
- Shelagh Ell, Associate Vice President of Human Resources, Talent Management, FGL Sports, Ltd
- …and others.
For more information, or to get a complete list of speakers, sessions or past attendees, click here.