Enterprise Engagement Featured in USA Today Supplement, March 17
“Want to Create a Great Customer Experience? Start With Your Employees” is the topic of a feature article published in an insert on Loyalty & Rewards produced by Mediaplanet in USA Today print editions on Friday March 17. It is distributed in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Los Angeles, Chicag and Atlanta and is available online now. Click here.
The article, authored by Bruce Bolger, Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org, and Bill Hanifin, Publisher of The Wise Marketer at WiseMarketer.com, focuses on the importance of connecting engagement across the enterprise to ensure that promises get delivered. To learn about the emerging field of engagement and meet with engagement solution providers, register to attend Engagement University & Expo, April 18-20 in Chicago. Go to EEAExpo.com for details and registration info.
In addition to expert viewpoints on all aspects of loyalty and motivation, the supplement includes a feature on “How Personalization Will Bring a Revolution in Rewards.” Click here.
According to Mediaplanet, the supplement has a print distribution of 250,000 copies, with a potential social media reach of 4.8 million through web platforms, e-newsletter and social media, including multiple news sites and at nine business events, including:
- CXPA & Mattersight Executive Summit: March 22, 2017 (Atlanta, GA)
- Rewards & Recognition Expo: April 18-20, 2017 (Chicago, IL)
- Mobile Commerce and The Internet of Commerce Things: April 26, 2017 (Redwood City, CA)
- CXPA & Mattersight Executive Summit: April 27, 2017 (Minneapolis, MN)
- Loyalty360 Expo: May 2-4, 2017 (Orlando, Florida)
- CXPA Insight Exchange: May 16-17, 2017 (Phoenix, AZ)
- Co-Branding Partnerships Conference: Atlanta, May 22-24, 2017 (Atlanta, GA)
- Loyalty Fraud Prevention Conference: May 24-25, 2017 (Atlanta, GA)
- CXPA & Mattersight Executive Summit: June 1, 2017 (NYC, NY)
Information on Mediaplanet