The Culture Works at TheCultureWorks.com joins leading associations and organizations in multiple areas of engagement to help corporate practitioners and solution providers apply best practices in human capital management across the enterprise.
- Why Culture Works Training Is Essential to Performance
- Take the First Step Toward Leadership Certification
The Culture Works’ All in Culture training program is designed for organizations seeking to develop and implement a strategic approach to culture and leadership. Culture is critical to organizations seeking to profit from the Quality People Management standards in ISO 9001 and ISO 10018. Organizations can have their professionals trained in the fundamental issues of culture and leadership at Engagement World, May 7-9, at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort & Conference Center, on the city’s historic Seawall. Engagement World is designed for corporate practitioners and solution providers seeking to achieve organizational and tactical goals through a more systematic approach to engagement across the enterprise.
Click here to register to the Culture Works program or other engagement sessions at Engagement World.
Based on a global 300,000-person research study of high-performance managers, the half-day All in Culture training program teaches leaders how to develop a culture that enables managers to build a profitable, winning work-group culture of their own where employees give that extra push of effort that leads to outstanding results. Created by recognition pioneers Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick and based on their New York Times’ bestselling book of the same name, this program helps train leaders to build action plans for their teams from All in Culture’s 7-step leadership and culture road map to:
- Define a burning platform
- Create a customer focus
- Develop agility
- Share everything
- Partner with your talent
- Root for each other
- Establish clear accountability.
The half-day program helps prepare people for a formal certification they can use to help bring back the process to their own organizations or those of their clients. Bruce Bolger, Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, which co-sponsors Engagement World along with the International Center for Enterprise Engagement (ICEE), believes The Culture Works program is essential to corporate practitioners and solution providers seeking to apply a systematic approach to engagement. “The extensive science now available based on years of research, and the advent of ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 Quality People Management standards, demands that companies have a well-articulated customer-focused culture that leaders can bring to the front lines. This program provides a significant opportunity for organizations to start themselves on the path to having a better defined brand, culture and plan to engage and equip people to deliver on a daily basis.”
The program is presented by Chris Kendrick, head of Training and Delivery for The Culture Works, a leadership and engagement consultancy headed by New York Times best-selling authors Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton. Kendrick has nearly two decades of leadership development experience in consulting, speaking and training with organizations such as Bank of America, OfficeMax, Ford, Subaru, DHL and American Express.
Other programs at Engagement World include:
- ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 Quality People Management: Enterprise Engagement in Action, Monday, May 7, 3 pm-5 pm, and Tuesday, May 8, 9 am-3 pm.
- Principles of Results-Based Incentive Program Design and Certification, Tuesday, May 8, 1 pm-5 pm.
- Raising Employee Engagement through World-Class Recognition Standards, Tuesday, May 8, 1 pm-4 pm.
- Research and Best Practices in Rewards Experiences for Brands, Gift Cards and Travel, Tuesday, May 8, 4 pm-5 pm, free to Engagement World and R&R Expo attendees and exhibitors.
- The Rewards & Recognition Expo, presented by RRN at RewardsRecognitionNetwork.com, Tuesday, 5:30 pm-7:30 pm and Wednesday, 9:30 am-3:30 pm.
For more information on all Engagement World programs and to register to this program and others, click here.