- Testing a Crowd-Sourcing Solution for Complex Sales
- A New Need for Alignment and Integration
- Could Other Complex Fields Benefit From the Same Model?
The portal is designed to organize all of these opportunities for advisors in a single community, so that they can become informed about the entire field and then find the best solutions for their clients, according to Bruce Bolger, President of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, which is producing the portal. “There is an old saying, ‘Nothing happens if no one sells. We believe that by creating a marketplace from which agencies, consultants, and advisors can profit, we can accelerate growth for the field of Enterprise Engagement and ISO human capital standards. EEXAdvisors.com is designed to make it easier for organizations to better align their engagement solutions by providing their trusted advisors a systematic, easy-to-read overview and analysis of the growing number and types of Engagement Solution Providers in this emerging field as well as a directory of leading companies in each category; general information about the type of solutions they provide, and specifically how they can help these trusted advisors address their clients’ needs.” Explains Bolger, “Our goal is to create a marketplace of ESPs, both literally and figuratively, who can help organizations apply a strategic and systematic approach to profiting in a sustainable way from human capital.” Participating solution providers will have an opportunity, he adds, to display key information about their services, benefits, business models, and referral programs in an easily searchable format, "so that agencies, consultants and advisors can help identify how they can best help their clients following a discovery process that identified needs."
The free EEXAdvisors.com service enables participating solution providers both to market their services to other engagement solution providers whose clients might require their services and to gain access to complementary services their own clients might need. Organizational practitioners also can use the service anonymously and for free to find solutions from the growing number of participating companies. There are already over 100 companies listed in about a dozen categories of engagement.
Effective Sept. 5, 2019, the EEA’s current CEO’s Enterprise Engagement Toolkit online directory will move to a database-driven platform at EEXAdvisors.com specifically designed for the engagement marketplace, with expanded Company Profiles for ESPs participating in the referral program. The profiles will include about 300 to 400 words on each participating solution provider with images or video links and information that includes: Company’s formation date; key products and services; unique selling benefits; types of organizations served; skills/knowledge/information required to assist clients/qualifiers; questions to ask in the discovery process; tools and support provided to solution providers or “need” referrers; the business model; contact information; meta-tagging for search engine optimization; and an e-mail form to manage confidential outreach of someone with a “need” to a participating solution provider. The platform will be similar to the BrandMediaCoalition.com Brand Media Guide that helps brands, gift cards, and travel destinations educate the corporate marketplace on how to use their brands as a media in gifting, event, and reward programs.
EEA is not involved with the payments and receives no portion of them.
Elaborates Sinoway, “The traditional business development process based on the old buying framework of identifying the need, finding the solutions, and narrowing down the vendors has become asymmetrical in the 21st-century world of B2B marketing. The current sales process actually reduces the credibility of the sales force, because the pressure is on to sell, even if it’s not the perfect solution for the client, and clients know this. Today, the best sales people are objective advisors that help clients make tangible sense of the intangible elements that go into any aspect of engagement.”
Sinoway believes his company is seeing more opportunities coming from independent consultants or agencies because “Complex business needs require investigation and relationship-building processes by people who often have to learn as they go. Besides customer experience analytics, CX solutions involve leadership and coaching, assessment and feedback, external and internal communications in every media, learning, collaboration and innovation, rewards and recognition, you name it. No one company or expert can supply all these solutions, and yet organizations increasingly need these tactics to talk to one another. If they don’t align their activities, they won’t get the desired return-on-investment or improvement in customer or employee experience.”
Get the latest news and special offers from engagement solution providers and educators and more by signing up for our free Enterprise Engagement Engagement Advisors Network or Joining the Linked In Group
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
- Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
- Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
- Achieve ISO 10018 Quality People Management Certification to demonstrate your organization’s strategic commitment to people to your customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, communities, investors, and regulators.
- Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
- Get up-to-speed on ISO human resources standards and guidelines to enhance HR performance.
Live Education: Enterprise Engagement in Action. Take advantage of scheduled monthly live webinar preparation courses for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation consisting of three one-hour classes and of quarterly Advanced Engagement Practitioner courses consisting of three one-hour webinar classes. The AEP course is for individuals or teams seeking preparation ISO 10018 professional certification status. ICEE periodically runs regional one-day workshops on ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles and certification.
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.