The Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network and Brand Media Coalition have both partnered with The PERKS Conventions to introduce its large and fast-growing audience of HR executives and managers to more exhibitors and resources in employee engagement strategies and services, as well as brands, experiences and technology for rewards and recognition, promotional gifting, company stores, and business gifting.
PERKS Conventions are the nation’s largest and most unique one-day regional employee experience expos in the U.S. for professionals in human resources management, people operations, employee engagement, wellness, management and more, according to Executive Director Alexa Baggio. Each regional event, she says, brings together forward-thinking management in employee services, perks, amenities and benefits to elevate today’s modern workplaces beyond traditional benefits.
PERKS Conventions are one-day experiences hosted next in 2019 in Los Angeles (Sept. 11), Chicago (Oct. 3), and in 2020 in six cities: Boston (April 7), New York City (April 15), San Francisco (June 4), and its international debut in Toronto (Oct. 29). The PERKS founders aim to transform the traditional exhibit format into uplifting experiences, explains Baggio, as opposed to the more rigid format segregating education from the show floor.
The EEA’s Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network will provide information and coordinate development of new exhibitors on the topic of Enterprise Engagement and Workplace Experiences. The EEA’s Brand Media Coalition will provide information on the Art and Science of Rewards and Recognition and the New Brand Media for recognition, incentives, loyalty, events, and gifting, as well as help PERKS develop this category of exhibitors.
Created by Alexa Baggio, CEO, in 2014, Baggio and Kate Putnam, Chief Marketing Officer, have rapidly expanded the vibrant one-day event format to attracts on average more than 1,000 attendees at all levels of HR management. Explains Putnam, “The PERKS Conventions aim to provide exhibitors, sponsors and attendees with a lively, hands-on experience that focuses on booth conversations, workshop presentations, fitness, wellness, free giveaways and more. Each one-day event attracts about 1,000 HR executives (about 35% of them in senior management), including management in people operations, culture, experience, and benefits management. The format combines exhibits, relevant education, and multiple experiences around the event floor to bring to life new ways to inspire the workforce.” See Perkscon.com
for more details.
Adds Baggio, “Our conventions are intentionally unlike anything in the human resource industry, stepping away from traditional education in human resources topics and more toward how together we can provide what employees need today in the workplace so that they, and their businesses, can succeed. Our vision is to focus activity on our expo floors so attendees can experience what exhibitors have to offer as much as possible in a time-efficient format.”
According to Bruce Bolger, President of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, “After a careful review of The PERKS Convention audience and attendees, we believe PERKS has created a unique new format emphasizing fruitful show floor conversations with a youthful, vibrant community, and a story that provides the right demographics and environment for the mission of the EEA’s two groups: the Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s Advisor Network to introduce the importance of formal ISO-based employee engagement practices, and the Brand Media Coalition to introduce HR, sales, marketing, and other management to the unique way that leading brands, gift cards, and master fulfillment companies can enhance the impact of employee rewards, recognition, gifting, events, and fund-raising.”
Says Baggio, “The concepts of Employee Engagement and Rewards and Recognition using world-class brands for gifting, events, and internal promotions fit right into our goal of creating an entirely new type of people-oriented workplace. Our vision is to build experiences and opportunities for professionals who focus on culture, employee experience, and people operations to flourish, and employee engagement and brand media for employee gifts, experiences and stores fit right in.”
For More Information
Bruce Bolger, President
Enterprise Engagement Alliance
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
Achieve ISO 10018 Quality People Management Certification to demonstrate your organization’s strategic commitment to people to your customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, communities, investors, and regulators.
Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
Get up-to-speed on ISO human resources standards and guidelines to enhance HR performance.
Live Education: Enterprise Engagement in Action. Take advantage of scheduled monthly live webinar preparation courses for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation consisting of three one-hour classes and of quarterly Advanced Engagement Practitioner courses consisting of three one-hour webinar classes. The AEP course is for individuals or teams seeking preparation ISO 10018 professional certification status. ICEE periodically runs regional one-day workshops on ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles and certification.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. 2019 Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
• 10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise
• Engagement and ISO standards on Coggno.com.
• 5-minute Audiopedia summary of the Enterprise Engagement field.
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.
[return to top]