Jose Soares de Albergaria Ferreira Pinto, Director of Human Resources and Human Resources Foresight at Sands China Ltd. in Macao, is the third individual to receive a professional certification for ISO 30414 Human Capital Internal and External Reporting.
Jose Soares de Albergaria Ferreira Pinto
has successfully completed the process of professional certification for ISO 30414 Human Capital Internal and External Reporting Standards from the International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org
, announced Dr. Ron B. McKinley and Lee S. Webster, co-founders.
Pinto, who is located in Macao, is Director of Human Resources and Human Resources Foresight for Sands China Ltd., a leading hotel operator in China. He has extensive experience in food science, human clinical nutrition, civil services, hotel pre-opening and service quality. In his current capacity, he is involved with change management, organizational development and collaboration, occupational health and safety deployment, people analytics, human capital reporting, human capital foresight, and lean and six-sigma systems.
In his current position at Sands China’s Cotai Central Hotel in Macao, Pinto says he focuses on “human resources intelligence and organizational resilience, which entails looking at internal and external factors that can affect the organization’s human capital to anticipate, prepare for, respond and adapt to incremental and disruptive change.” He joined Sands China Ltd. in 2011 to support the pre-opening for the hotel’s opening. Over time, he became the in-house implementor for Lean, Kaizen, and Six Sigma and coordinated several initiatives to reduce costs and increase revenues and customer satisfaction through design and implementation of lean systems, including an in-house mystery shopping program to support service excellence. In 2017, he created and helped deploy a large-scale occupational health and safety initiative engaging a community of wardens and leaders that reportedly achieved a considerable reduction in injuries and absenteeism.
Before joining the Sands China, Pinto held positions as an auditor of food sanitary practices in conformance with US Department of Agriculture codes for Alicontrol Ltd., worked at the World EXPO 1998 in Lisbon, and later joined the Macao Tourism Office as a regulator with different roles in the local travel and hospitality industry. He has received accreditation as a provisional auditor for ISO 22000 food service and ISO 9001 quality management.
In achieving this certification, Pinto follows David Simmonds, Chairman, HR Analytics Ltd. in Great Britain, who is the first individual to receive a professional certification for ISO 30414 Human Capital Internal and External Reporting. After Simmonds came Zahid Mubarik, CEO of HR Metrics
in Islamabad, a widely followed international expert in human capital analytics, a leader in Pakistan’s human resources market, and one of the founders of the first ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Technical Committee 260 on human capital management standards.
, former U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Senior Knowledge Management Advisor, received the first ISO 30401 Knowledge Management certification from ICEE earlier this year. ICEE is the only organization in the US that provides certification for the new ISO human capital standards, including ISO 10018 Quality People Management standards, ISO 30414 Human Capital Internal and External Reporting and five other ISO human capital standards.
For More Information in the US:
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
Achieve ISO 10018 Quality People Management Certification to demonstrate your organization’s strategic commitment to people to your customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, communities, investors, and regulators.
Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
Get up-to-speed on ISO human resources standards and guidelines to enhance HR performance.
The Northwestern University Law School’s Workforce Science Project is hosting the first certification preparation program for ISO 30414 Human Capital Reporting and ISO 10018 Quality People Management standard, the first of which was recently achieved by DTE Energy. Professionals for organizations and solution providers seeking to benefit from the new ISO 30414 Human Capital Standards, ISO 10018 Quality People Management, and other standards can attend an intensive program requiring no more than one night away from the office for most US attendees to learn how these standards an improve performance, efficiency, and stakeholder experiences and prepare for certification. Click here for more information.
Enterprise Engagement in Action. Take advantage of scheduled monthly live webinar preparation courses for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation consisting of three one-hour classes and of quarterly Advanced Engagement Practitioner courses consisting of three one-hour webinar classes. The AEP course is for individuals or teams seeking preparation ISO 10018 professional certification status. ICEE periodically runs regional one-day workshops on ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles and certification.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. 2019 Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.