Adi Amin Adi, a senior HR professional with nearly 14 years of human resources management experience in various industries in Jordan, has achieved the ISO 30414 certification for human capital internal and external reporting. This provides him the authority to conduct examinations and audits for other professionals and organizations seeking ISO 30414 human capital standards certification to help establish more effective human capital management practices and results.
The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org
has provided a professional certification to HR leader Adi Amin Adi for ISO 30414 human capital standards. Adi is currently Human Resources Manager for Eagle Distilleries in Jordan. Adi is also Country Leader for Jordan and the Middle East for ICEE, helping to oversee development of ISO 30414 certifications in Arabic-speaking nations. He also serves as a Forum Leader and instructor for the Society of Human Resources Management.
Adi has earned the ICEE ISO 30414 professional certification based on verification of his management experience and an examination of his knowledge of the standards by Lee S. Webster, owner of International Service Standards Solutions, in Houston. Webster was the founder of the first working group for human resources standards at the International Organization for Standardization. ICEE at TheICEE.org
is one of the only organizations in the world to certify professionals or organizations in ISO 30414 human capital internal and external reporting standards, as well as ISO 10018 quality people management standards; ISO 30401 knowledge management standards, and others. Click here
for a list of all the individuals certified to conduct examinations and audits qualified for certification by ICEE.
ISO 30414 human capital reporting standards were published in 2019 to help organizations develop a strategic and systematic approach to human capital reporting, both for internal decision-making and for external reporting to government regulators, investors, and the public. To achieve ISO 30414 certification from ICEE for implementation, candidates must have at least three years of management experience in human resources, sales, marketing, finance, or general management verified by three references as well as a B.A.,B.S., or equivalent degree from an accredited university or college. In addition, candidates must purchase the 30414 standard from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO); complete a one-hour oral exam with an ISO 30414 certified examiner approved by ICEE, and successfully complete a written exercise that includes: an engagement letter for an organization specifying the process that will be used to develop the process and a written business plan for an ISO 30414 certification based on a case study.
Adi has extensive experience in human resources management. Before joining Eagle Distilleries, Adi served as Group HR Manager for Jallad Group, a Caterpillar dealership, as well as other HR management positions.
With this ISO 30414 certification, Adi joins about a half-dozen other individuals who have received ISO 30414 certification and who now has the credentials to conduct examinations for individuals seeking an ISO 30414 or related ISO human capital management certification and audits for organizations.
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.