Click here for links to information about EEA preferred engagement solution providers.
Have European and US organizations begun to pay attention to the European Union Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive? Are organizations beginning to turn to their management consulting firms or legal advisors. Has the new law become a topic of conversation among chief financial officer or human resources communities?
Register here to attend the live webinar.
This is the subject of an upcoming Enterprise Engagement Alliance YouTube Show: “State of Preparation for the EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive in Europe and the US,” featuring:
- Dr. Solange Charas, Member, Human Capital Technical Advisory Group for ISO 30414 Standards; Conference Board Distinguished Fellow; Adjunct Professor Columbia University, University of Washington; Founder and CEO of HCMoneyball LLC.
- Carmen X. W. Lu, Corporate Counsel specializing at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, considered one of the world’s leading law firms.
- Dr. Heiko Mauterer, Board Member for 4C GROUP Management Consulting, a Germany-based EU human capital advisory firm and auditor of ISO 30414 human capital reports for Allianz, DWS, and Deutsche Bank, and others and also a member of the ISO 30414 committee.
- Steve Rosvold, Founder and CEO of CFO University, and a former CFO for leading corporations.
Despite the view of many legal experts that the European Union Corporate Sustainability Directive could have even more impact on US management practices than the EU’s GDPR (Global Data Privacy Regulation), and the fact that reports published in 2025 by the largest companies will have to provide detailed metrics on 2024 figures compared with 2023, it appears that many organizations have yet to seriously address the new law.
To find out, the EEA panel will include people at the front lines of the issue in the US and Europe, as well as the views of prominent observers of chief financial officers and human resources professionals to get a gauge on the perspective of two in fields likely to be involved with various aspects of reporting.
Register here to attend the live webinar.
ESM Is Published by The EEA: Your Source for Effective Stakeholder Management, Engagement, and Reporting
Through education, media, business development, advisory services, and outreach, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance supports professionals, educators, organizations, asset managers, investors, and engagement solution providers seeking a competitive advantage by profiting from a strategic and systematic approach to stakeholder engagement across the enterprise. Click here for details on all EEA and ESM media services.
1. Professional Education on Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards
- Become part of the EEA as an individual, corporation, or solution provider to gain access to valuable learning, thought leadership, and marketing resources to master stakeholder management and reporting.
- The only education and certification program focusing on Stakeholder Engagement and Human Capital metrics and reporting, featuring nine members-only training videos that provide preparation for certification in Enterprise Engagement.
- EEA books: Paid EEA participants receive Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists, a quick implementation guide for CEOs; Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide; a comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students, plus four books on theory and implementation from leaders in Stakeholder Management, Finance, Human Capital Management, and Culture.
- ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org, EEXAdvisors.com marketplace, ESM e–newsletters, and library.
- RRN at RewardsRecognitionNetwork.com; BrandMediaCoalition.com marketplace, RRN e-newsletters, and library.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
3. Fully Integrated Business Development for Engagement and Total Rewards
Strategic Business Development for Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards solution providers, including Integrated blog, social media, and e-newsletter campaigns managed by content marketing experts.
4. Advisory Services for Organizations
Stakeholder Management Business Plans; Human Capital Management, Metrics, and Corporate Sustainability Reporting for organizations, including ISO human capital certifications, and services for solution providers.
5. Outreach in the US and Around the World on Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards
The EEA promotes a strategic approach to people management and total rewards through its e-newsletters, web sites, and social media reaching 20,000 professionals a month and through other activities, such as:
- Association of National Advertisers Brand Engagement 360 Knowledge Center to educate brands and agencies.