Click here for links to information about EEA preferred engagement solution providers.
Conceived 15 years ago this fall, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance was first to market with a formal curriculum and certification on the practical implementation of stakeholder management principles—the last bastion of value creation in business.
Click here for details and to enroll in a cutting-edge program that can be applied to investment, general management, finance, sales, marketing, human resources, operations, administration or every area of government or not-for-profit management.
A new practical path to value creation. “The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides what may be the only platform supporting the practical implementation of stakeholder management—total quality management for people,” explains Bruce Bolger, EEA Founder. “These proven principles can significantly enhance the performance of your organization or team in a way that will pay for the EEA’s annual curriculum and outreach fees many times over for those who implement the principles.”
EEA Benefits for Professionals and Solution Providers
According to Bolger, enrollment includes the following benefits:
Access to the only comprehensive learning program for the practical application of principles used for decades in manufacturing to enhance quality—a strategic and systematic approach that harmonizes the interests of all stakeholders.
The skills and insights needed by asset managers, boards, and management at all levels to enhance performance and experiences by addressing the interests of all stakeholders critical to success through an on-demand library of 10 videos, a textbook, five other books on the framework, implementation, and reporting.
Rapid access to research, resources, or solution providers to help address your organization’s needs.
- Ability to share thought leadership through multiple ESM media platforms.
The program includes an intro meeting to determine your goals and objectives and chart a path, including a professional or organizational outreach strategy. For corporations that includes a confidential gap analysis to determine the level of maturity of your stakeholder management, metrics, and reporting strategy and expertise.
Annual enrollment begins at $425. Click here for details and to enroll.
ESM Is Published by The EEA: Your Source for Effective Stakeholder Management, Engagement, and Reporting
Through education, media, business development, advisory services, and outreach, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance supports professionals, educators, organizations, asset managers, investors, and engagement solution providers seeking a competitive advantage by profiting from a strategic and systematic approach to stakeholder engagement across the enterprise. Click here for details on all EEA and ESM media services.
1. Professional Education on Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards
- Become part of the EEA as an individual, corporation, or solution provider to gain access to valuable learning, thought leadership, and marketing resources to master stakeholder management and reporting.
- The only education and certification program focusing on Stakeholder Engagement and Human Capital metrics and reporting, featuring nine members-only training videos that provide preparation for certification in Enterprise Engagement.
- EEA books: Paid EEA participants receive Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists, a quick implementation guide for CEOs; Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide; a comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students, plus four books on theory and implementation from leaders in Stakeholder Management, Finance, Human Capital Management, and Culture.
- ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org, EEXAdvisors.com marketplace, ESM e–newsletters, and library.
- RRN at RewardsRecognitionNetwork.com; BrandMediaCoalition.com marketplace, RRN e-newsletters, and library.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
3. Fully Integrated Business Development for Engagement and Total Rewards
Strategic Business Development for Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards solution providers, including Integrated blog, social media, and e-newsletter campaigns managed by content marketing experts.
4. Advisory Services for Organizations
Stakeholder Management Business Plans; Human Capital Management, Metrics, and Corporate Sustainability Reporting for organizations, including ISO human capital certifications, and services for solution providers.
5. Outreach in the US and Around the World on Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards
The EEA promotes a strategic approach to people management and total rewards through its e-newsletters, web sites, and social media reaching 20,000 professionals a month and through other activities, such as:
- Association of National Advertisers Brand Engagement 360 Knowledge Center to educate brands and agencies.