A six-year-old SaaS-based micro-learning platform is designed to make it easy for organizations to rapidly spin up relevant, engaging learning on any subject.
learning platform uses an action-based learning strategy “to help bridge the gap between corporate training and real work outcomes,” according to the company. “With myQuest, employees don’t just ‘consume content’ but actively use it in their day-to-day work lives.” The company was founded by Edan Kertis
, who before that launched and later sold a company that provides software to support orthopedic surgeons.
Based on a demo, the application makes it easy to break up any learning topic into missions or episodes that can include video or text content; quizzes; the ability to share results or ask questions of colleagues. Participants can earn points based on their test results and participation. Click here
to request a demo. The company’s new coaching bot enables employees to select a topic and identify someone in the organization who can help with an issue.
“Unlike one-size-fits-all training solutions, myQuest delivers learning through meaningful journeys that are personalized and contextualized so that they are tailored to employee needs,” the company claims. The platform is designed to make it easy for any size organization to create any type of training using whatever digital, video, or other materials it has on hand easily and quickly following a step-by-step wizard.
The company claims that its “action-based learning approach results in higher completion rates, tangible learning outcomes, and return on investment.” The platform reportedly gives employees a training experience that taps into the benefits of face-to-face knowledge sharing and collaborative learning and uses personal coaching and peer learning to increase engagement and motivation and create long-term results. The company says that the platform combines science and analytics to enhance the speed and effectiveness of learning and that the reporting dashboard provides the information needed to track, modify, and improve training on the fly.
By breaking content into small, digestible pieces, employees stay focused and engaged, the company claims. The platform incorporates activities, feedback, and gamification to give engagement and completion rates that are twenty times higher than the market average learning management platform, the company states. The platform’s template-driven approach is designed to make it easy for subject matter experts to easily create content for learning and to share their knowledge with peers across the enterprise.
For More Information
Edan Kertis, Founder
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.