Conference Board Adds Metrics, ROI Analysis, and Strategic HR to Human Capital Center Offerings
One of the world’s leading think tanks on Human Capital management has announced a new partnership with HCMoneyball, the ROI Institute, and RBL.ai to offer a suite of human capital benchmarking, return-on-investment analysis, and human resources management solutions for Human Capital Management. These partnerships are part of the Conference Board’s expansion of services to Human Capital Center members.
In a move that signals the growing importance of Human Capital management, the influential Conference Board has announced new marketing agreements with leading suppliers of human capital analytics reporting, return-on-investment measurement, and human resources management systems. The new alliances are reportedly designed to enhance the support offered by The Conference Board to its Human Capital Center members.
The HCMoneyball human capital analytics platform reportedly transforms human capital data, including Human Capital ROI, into standardized metrics, allowing business leaders to fully understand, monitor, calculate, and project the impact of their human capital initiatives on business outcomes. The ROI Institute, founded by Jack and Patti Phillips, is a world leader in the application of return-on-investment measurement processes in people management and marketing. Led by human resources innovators David Ulrich and his partner Norm Smallwood, RBL.ai has created an “organizational guidance system” to support a strategic and systematic approach to human capital management.
The HCMetrix™ tool, custom-tailored for The Conference Board, provides interactive dashboards based on existing human capital and financial data that is personalized and exportable, helping users gain insights about the effectiveness and financial impact of their human capital decisions. With on-demand, accurate, and consistently calculated human capital metrics, the platform generates governance-standard information and reports, including for ISO 30414 (International Organization for Standardization) human capital reporting standards, the SEC (Securities & Exchange Commission and), IIRC, (International Integrated Reporting Council), according to the announcement. The reports can be used to address core human capital challenges including total rewards, talent acquisition, strategic human resources, learning and development, and diversity, equity, and inclusion, the announcement states. HCMetrix was founded by Dr. Solange Charas, who also serves as an adjunct professor on human capital at three universities.
For Conference Board members, explains Joseph Olewitz, Chief Revenue Officer for HCMoneyball, a customized version of HCMetrixTM is included in the membership fees. Conference Board member subscriptions are automatically activated.
As part of the agreement with the ROI Institute, Conference Board members will have access to return-on-investment tools, templates, and case studies to help human resources leaders and practitioners demonstrate the impact of their human capital investments on business results. According to the Conference Board, the repository includes self-assessments to help executives evaluate the focus of their HR programs, their readiness for ROI, and what drives their human capital investments. Users can calculate ROI, turnover costs, monetary benefits of programs, and program costs. Tools are available to evaluate ROI and include case studies offering examples of real-world ROI studies on topics including stress management, engagement, coaching, work from home, and diversity, equity, and inclusion, The Conference Board states.
RBL.ai provides tools to enable organizations to assess the overall quality of leadership, organizational capability, talent, and human resources effectiveness based on data from thousands of companies.
For More Information
The Conference Board
Executive Vice President, Human Capital
Chief Revenue Officer
Patti P. Phillips
Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer
Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.