The Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s Engagement Agency advisory service provides full-service marketing solutions for human capital and engagement solution providers.
As an organization and advisory service helping the world profit from a strategic and systematic approach to people management across the enterprise since 2009, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance has developed a large community of expert designers, including Rufhaus Designs Inc., content developers and copy writers, video producers, and high level independent sales executives all with extensive experience in the people management world.
Engagement Agency marketing services include:
• Strategic business plan development with a clear ROI.
• Training on human capital management and engagement for the sales and marketing teams.
• Informative web sites, decks, and other marketing materials, or enhancements to current web sites.
• Credible content for social media and e-newsletter campaigns, articles, white papers, books, videos, and sales enablement.
• Ghost-writing, speeches, press releases and industry trade PR campaigns.
• Youtube and podcast campaigns.
• Direct introductions to business opportunities through its managed outsourcing business.
• Development of expert reseller channels or outside sales or other contractors.
• Live and virtual conference production, including speakers, panelists, and compelling interactive formats.
• Digital ad campaigns.
For More Information
President, Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.