Organizations often ask junior or other multi-tasking managers to investigate human capital or engagement tactics without having extensive experience. These EEA YouTube shows bring together expert panelists to discuss best practices and critical issues related to employee and enterprise engagement technologies, along with the opportunity to stream short video interviews with the owners or senior management of specific technologies to gain a more personal insight on the various options.
- Short Interview with Rob Purdy, CEO, CarltonOne Engagagement
- Short Interview with Aaron Meyers, General Manager, Transcend Engagement
These shows are part of the EEA Youtube Human Capital and Enterprise Engagement channel featuring over two-dozen how-to and reference shows in panel discussion formats and short interviews with a growing number of leading engagement solution providers.
Start with a strategy and tactical plan to engage your key audience, then find the technology with the ability to address the levers needed to engage these stakeholders in the actions that will translate into sustainable results. That’s a key insight from this Enterprise Engagement Alliance YouTube show featuring: Joseph Keller, President, Enterprise Engagement, Augeo; Rob Purdy, Founder and CEO, and CarltonOne Engagement, Bob Randall CEO, Transcend Engagement LLC;
Other insights include:
• Don’t confuse Enterprise Engagement technologies with office productivity tools such as Slack or Teams, or with assessment tools like Qualtrics or Survey Monkey.
• Enterprise Engagement technologies enable organizations to engage with customers, employees, channel partners, and communities on a single platform that marry key engagement tactics on a single platform: i.e., assessment and feedback, learning, communications, rewards and recognition, incentives, loyalty, innovation, and analytics.
• Traditional users of incentive and recognition programs have only begun to shift toward a greater focus toward human capital management, reporting, and use of information to drive future decisions.
• Although we’re probably in the first inning of this change, the potential for hockey-stick growth comes from the increasing ability to measure the return on investment of people investments and the growing interest in human capital in general, the panelists agree.
• Enterprise Engagement technologies can help support ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) management principles by enabling employees to translate the results of their own performance into charitable or environmental causes and by using formal practices to engage employees in a sustainable way in the actions that drive long-term performance.
• Business models range from per-seat charges for small companies to enterprise fees based on numbers of participants for larger companies, with additional fees upon points issuance and/or awards redemption. Set-up fees can apply based on the need for customization.
Click here for the interview to learn about the features and benefits of CarltonOne Engagement, one of the largest providers of Enterprise Engagement, employee engagement, gifting, and employee story technologies, with a specific focus on supporting ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) practices with its human capital and program that plants a tree for each point earned in a program. The company’s platforms include:
• Global Rewards Solutions fulfillment solutions throughout the world in e-codes, merchandise, gifts cards, and more.
• Evergrow employee engagement and ESG platform for almost any size organization.
• Power2Motivate for Enterprise Engagement to support the largest organizational need.
• The Kart Employee Benefit Platform—the benefits of an employee store for almost any organization.
Click here for an interview with Aaron Meyers, General Manager, Transcend Engagement provides a complete suite of employee engagement advisory services, performance management, and management-employee relationship management, along with an employee engagement platform.
The Transcend Engagement SaaS-based platform is designed to make it easy for organizations to provide a complete a la carte suite of engagement solutions designed to engage, equip, and inspire employees, including:
• Communication to regularly update the team on critical information.
• Surveys to monitor and act upon employee sentiment.
• Feedback systems making it easy for employees to contribute constructive ideas.
• Recognition to promote and support organizational values and goals, not simply length of service.
• Social connection to develop team spirit.
• Supervisor relationships—identifying and addressing the effectiveness of managers.
• Employee development—creating feedback loops with an emphasis on skill development.
• Analytics—the ability to track and compare employee involvement and program effectiveness.
For More Information
Robert Purdy, CEO
Bob Randall, CEO
Transcend Engagement LLC
Joe Keller, President
Enterprise Engagement, Augeo Marketing
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.