Vrity Helps Brands See Themselves in the Mirror
Co-founded by former Maritz Chief Data Analyst Jesse Wolfersberger, Vrity provides technology enabling companies to get a real-time view of how they are seen by consumers.
Vrity describes itself as a data company specializing in the measurement of brand values. Its patent-pending software uses machine learning to compile data from surveys, social media, news outlets and blogs to give a brand what the company claims is an unprecedented view at how consumers perceive them.
The company’s Values Return Index (VRI) scores a brand across 20 values categories, ranging from basic business and branding-level values, such as innovation, customer experience, and excitement, to larger societal issues such as equality, unity, and sustainability.
“We believe brands have a role to play in making the world a better place and the ones that do the most will succeed financially,” explains Jesse Wolfersberger, CEO. “Today’s consumers want to buy from purpose-driven brands and will vote with their wallets for those companies. Doing good is good business.”
Wolfersberger believes “the relationship between businesses and their customers has never been more complex. For many people, a purchase is more than a transaction — it is a show of support for a brand that stands for something they believe in. When people find a company that shares their values, they buy more, pay more, and come back for more. Our research found that 74% of consumers said companies should make the world a better place. That’s the moral incentive for brands. The financial incentive might be even more compelling. That same survey found that 82% of consumers would pay more for a brand that shared their values – 43% said they would pay up to twice as much.”
For More Information
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.