For those curious about why organizations have voluntarily produced human capital reports verified by third-party human capital experts, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance YouTube channel features two upcoming live and recorded Youtube shows with management at three of the first five organizations with ISO 30414 Human Capital certifications.
Meet senior management at three of the first companies that have published ISO 30414 conforming human capital management reports verified by an independent certified auditor. Attendees will see how it is not only possible but a competitive advantage for organizations to strategically and systematically manage their people across the enterprise and disclose those practices to all their stakeholders.
July 21, 1 PM: Allianz and Infineon Technologies Case Studies
On a July 21 live and recorded EEA YouTube Show at 1 pm ET US, Ingo Kohrmeyer, Global Head of HR Services and People Operations for Infineon Technologies AG, a German semiconductor manufacturer founded in 1999, and Jochen Fehringer, Head of HR Analytics for Allianz, a leading multinational financial services firm based in Munich, along with Dr. Heiko Mauterer of 4C Group Management Consulting, a leading ISO 30414 certification company to help to explain why human capital business reporting is a business opportunity, not a compliance issue.
Click here to register.
Aug. 2, 1 pm ET US, JetRuby Case Study
On Aug. 2 at 1 pm ET US, Svetlana Goryushkina, CHRO of JetRuby, a fast-growing application development company, and David Simmonds, Chairman of HCM Metrics, a UK-based human capital analytics firm with the only ISO 30414 certification services in the UK, will explain the reasoning and process behind the human capital management and reporting process.
Click here to register.
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.