Two executives from leading multinational corporations explain why their organizations have embraced ISO 30414 Human Capital reporting standards; what was involved with implementation, and how their organizations expect to use the standards going forward.
The live meeting is set for Mon., Sept. 12, at 1 pm ET. Click here to register.
Ingo Kohrmeyer, Global Head of HR Services and People Operations for Infineon Technologies AG, a German semiconductor manufacturer founded in 1999, and Jochen Fehringer, Head of HR Analytics for Allianz, a leading multinational financial services firm based in Munich, will join Dr. Heiko Mauterer of 4C Group Management Consulting, a leading ISO 30414 certification company to help to explain why human capital business reporting is a business opportunity, not a compliance issue.
Attendees will learn how it is not only possible but a competitive advantage for organizations to strategically and systematically manage their people across the enterprise and to disclose those practices to all their stakeholders.
The program will address:
1) Why these companies decided to undertake an ISO certification of your human capital reports.
2) Who was involved with the decision.
3) What and who was involved with the process.
4) What were the main challenges.
5) How long did the process take.
6) What these companies are doing with their human capital reports now that they are complete.
7) Recommendations for other organizations considering undertaking this process.
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
Engagement Digital Media and Marketplaces
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.