Kazoo Adds New Execs to Support Growth
Lindsey Fine joins the Kazoo + WorkTango team as Senior Vice President of Sales; Merrily McGugan as Vice President of Brand & Communications, and David Sin as Vice President of Demand Generation & Growth. The company says the three “bring decades of experience driving business strategy and growth, converting leads into sales, and creating a robust employee experience for some of the world's largest brands.” For more information on the company, see ESM: Kazoo—From Recognition to Continuous Improvement Conversations
The announcement says that Fine has spent more than 15 years in the business-to-business SaaS space. Prior to joining Kazoo + WorkTango, she worked in both inside and outside sales, business development, and team development for companies including Salesforce, Meta, Dropbox, and Amazon.
McGugan joins Kazoo + WorkTango from LogicMonitor, where she reportedly built the global brand and communications team from the ground up, led the communications strategy and execution for three corporate acquisitions, and co-led two brand refreshes. The statement says she has extensive experience working with high-growth companies and award-winning software platforms. In her new role, McGugan focuses on building out the joint Kazoo + WorkTango brand to create connections with prospects and customers, the company says.
Sin joins Kazoo + WorkTango from Orchatect, where the announcement says he oversaw demand generation and operations. Previously, the company says Sin spent over “two decades strategizing and executing integrated marketing and demand generation plans for mid-size and enterprise organizations, including 13 years at Dell. As Vice President of Demand Generation & Growth at Kazoo + WorkTango, Sin is responsible for driving growth using his analytical and results-oriented mindset to develop and cultivate long-term customer relationships.”
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
Engagement Digital Media and Marketplaces
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
Click here for complete information on Enterprise Engagement Alliance benefits and to join.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.