According to the announcement, NKD provides clients around the world with next-generation employee engagement and experiential learning solutions across key service areas, including strategic consulting, leadership development, employee engagement and onboarding, communications, performance management, culture change, DEI and skills development. It has an office in London, UK, with associates located on five continents.
Says Brent Vander Waal, ITA Group’s President & CEO. “NKD’s in-person, virtual and digital learning experiences are a great complement to our existing services and will further enhance engagement of employees, channel partners and customers to help address our clients’ biggest business challenges. NKD’s skills are a natural extension of our solutions, and we look forward to serving our clients even better with NKD’s offerings. We saw the business fit right away and, as we got to know NKD’s team, we appreciated the culture fit between our companies as well.”
According to the announcement, “ITA Group, Inc.—along with subsidiaries Hartmann Studios, Chadwick Martin Bailey and now NKD—partners with global brands to craft unique business strategies and experiences that create connections, motivate audiences, and drive purposeful change. With the addition of NKD to the ITA Group family of companies, leading global brands can strategically embed custom learning and development initiatives into their employee, channel partner and customer engagement programs to drive increased engagement and performance. This positions all of ITA Group, its solutions, and clients for the future metaverse where most training and development will take place. Additionally, ITA Group in-country support services are expanded greatly, providing culturally relevant strategy and program servicing around the globe.”
According to NKD’s Board Chair Sue Stoneman, “We’ve always had big ambitions at NKD to make the world of work better. As part of ITA Group, our combined expertise gives us the opportunity to accelerate our dream to play a leading role in shaping the employee engagement space of the future.”
NKD says it “makes the world of work better by aligning and engaging individuals and teams to supercharge business performance. With their team of 50 creatives, consultants, trainers, and behavioral psychologists—plus a global associate network of NKD-trained consultants (spanning five continents and speaking 18 different languages)— NKD supports some of the world’s largest global brands and has delivered solutions in 220 countries and territories and 42 languages to transform the everyday working experience of over one million people. NKD offers custom-crafted learning and development solutions to take on any business challenge, and also offers a ready-to-go, off-the-shelf curriculum, culture and digital transformation challenges."
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
Engagement Digital Media and Marketplaces
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.