PRŌ-FIT™ is an innovative approach to improving and sustaining team cohesion, satisfaction and productivity conducted in a half-day, collaborative discovery, discussion, and decision-making experience, explains the company announcement. The process “draws from and values the opinion and beliefs of every member of the team.” PRŌ-FIT™ is powered by the Brand & Culture Alignment Toolkit® and Presence Intelligence®.
According to the company, benefits of the process include: talent retention; enhanced morale; increased productivity; faster sales close cycles, higher cultural impact.
Produced by B-CAT Brand Alignment, PRŌ-FIT™ “is not a traditional team-building event, such as paintball, pizza-making or charity bike-building,” the company says. In fact, the company, PRO-FIT makes for an effective alternative team-building approach because it focuses on fulfilling or reinforcing the organization's purpose. “Traditional entertaining team-building events are great ways to get to know colleagues in a relaxed environment outside the workplace to support a benevolent cause; or to reward a team for a job well done. But if these events are sporadic, don’t have clear goals, or have no follow-through, then they generate little or no lasting benefit after they conclude. PRŌ-FIT is different. It is surely entertaining and interactive, but it is educational, inspirational, and aspirational as well. Further, because it is rooted in a deep knowledge of science, behavior, people, communication, and business, it is also designed to have lasting positive results. PRŌ-FIT is a short-term experience with a long-term reach.”
- Build teams into safe spaces for everyone to work
- Promote dependability and accountability
- Clarify team purpose and mission
- Identify what team members expect of themselves and each other
- Reinforce the impact of the team on the community it serves
- Requires all members of the team to participate
- Conducted on-site or virtually
- Includes a role-model survey instrument, completed by all team members in advance of the workshop to identify level of alignment
- Offers customized options for more intensive, individualized evaluations
- Can add on individual and/or team coaching for the second half of the day
- Can provide a longer-term coaching engagement
- Teams of any kind with four or more members
- New teams looking to hit the ground running
- Good teams looking to become great teams
- Struggling teams looking to re-boot, re-energize and re-engage with purpose, insight and a plan to resolve problems as they arise.
For More Information
Al Cini, Founder
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
Engagement Digital Media and Marketplaces
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.