The Conference Board Holds Open Webinar on Stakeholder Capitalism Feb. 15 at 2PM
According to the Conference Board, 90% of C-suite executives say the shift to Stakeholder Capitalism is underway – and 80% say it is happening at their company. See ESM: Conference Board: 90% of Executives in Survey Say Stakeholder Capitalism Is Coming.
One of the world’s leading business think tanks is offering a free webinar open to all on Stakeholder Capitalism, Feb. 15 at 2 pm ET.
In promoting this webinar open to all, the Conference Board says that “becoming a more stakeholder-focused company can have significant benefits, but it can involve making changes to the firm’s strategy, operations, governance, and communications. It also often requires an evolution in the roles, responsibilities, and culture both at the top of the house and more broadly throughout the organization.”
Demonstrating the growing interest in the subject at the highest levels of business, the webcast covers:
- How the shift to a multistakeholder focus is affecting decision-making in board rooms and C-suites.
- How the shift to stakeholder capitalism can be incorporated into the company’s strategy and operations, including its allocation of capital and other resources.
- How to engage multiple stakeholders, including nontraditional stakeholders, to better understand and address environmental and social issues.
- How boards can adapt to this shift and determine where the firm should sit on the stockholder-to-stakeholder capitalism spectrum.
Moderated by the Conference Board’s Paul Washington, Executive Director, ESG Center, the panelists are:
Jennifer Kim Field, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility, Henry Schein, Inc. and
Peter Reali, Managing Director, Head of Stewardship, Responsible Investing, Nuveen, a TIAA company
Click here to register.
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.