New individual and corporate members say they have joined the Enterprise Engagement Alliance to advance their skills; elevate their stakeholder engagement capabilities and share information with a growing community of like-minded companies and professionals.
A senior instructional designer in human resources in Minneapolis; a human resources training executive in Bangladesh, and a performance improvement company in Massachusetts are the latest to join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance. For membership information, click here.
Jalaal Madyun is a CEO Action for Racial Equity Fellow and a Senior Instructional Designer for RSM US, Minneapolis. He explains, “While investing in advancements in technology or processes are viewed as necessary to keep up with market trends, I’ve always felt the key to unlocking the full potential of an organization is to prioritize investments in your people. I became a member of EEA because I want to develop the skills and messaging to communicate the tremendous potential that comes with creating a business environment that cultivates the use of human capital to achieve results.”
Isthiak Taher, Lead Consultant for Worksmart Consulting in Bangladesh, provides human resources education, including preparation for the SHRM certification, and describes himself “as an experienced human resources consultant and trainer with diverse HR project management experience in the specific areas of executive search, organization development, performance and reward management, leadership development, and employment related legal problem solving. He says, “I am interested in developing a solid business case around how people development in business can make significant contribution to the bottom line and how businesses can measure such contributions.”
Lincoln Smith, Chief Strategy Officer for HMI Performance Incentives, says that HMI “is dedicated to effective program design, measurement, and prescriptive analytics in our programs for channel and inhouse salespeople and sales support personnel. Our goal is to share and draw upon the EEA community’s expertise in both developing and marketing program design and measurement expertise in people management.”
Click here to get ESM news delivered each week.
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.