Formerly known as the Employee Engagement Conference, The InspireWork Summit returns to New York City on June 22 and offers free passes to the first 10 people who register using the code EEAVIP.
The founders of Inspiring Workplaces believe people and their stories are the biggest source of inspiration, so people are at the heart of the one-day live and hybrid event, it says. Inspiring Workplaces has provided ten VIP passes for ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org readers on a first come, first serve basis.
The event will be held at Convene, One Liberty Plaza, in the New York City Financial District. Click here to register and use the code EEAVIP. After the first free passes are given out, the cost is $149.
According to the producers, which include Inspiring Workplaces in association with STM, an advisory firm, “attendees will leave the Summit inspired and informed with knowledge to take back into their own workplaces.” IW says it is bringing together all the learnings, innovations, and expertise from some of the most Inspiring Workplaces across North America, topped with the latest insights from leading thought leaders and experts in the field of employee experience, human resources, employee wellbeing, future of work and diversity and inclusion.
• David P. Kasperson, Co-Author, Trust & Inspire, Director of Speed of Trust Speaking & Business Development, Franklin Covey.
• Cecilia Tse, well-being Strategy Leader, PwC US and Mexico.
• Dr. Kenya Beard, Associate Provost, Chamberlain University.
• Mike Winters, Vice President – Process Design Manager, Bank of America.
• Steph Ryter, Creative Culture Leader, Arity.
• Robin Washington, Global Vice President of Organizational Development, Keypath Education.
• Dr Jack Wiley, Author, Organizational Psychologist and Chief Scientific Officer, Engage2Excel.
• Anne Fulton, Founder and CEO, Fuel50.
• Lance Haun, VP Market Insights, The Starr Conspiracy.
• Duke Daehling, VP Government, BetterUp.
• Mike Lamm, Vice President and Head of People, Monday.com.
• Bill Staikos, Senior Vice President, Evangelist & Head of Community Engagement, Medallia.
• Holly Tate, Senior Vice President of Growth, Leadr.
Click here to register and use the code EEAVIP.
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.