EEA home page news item
Engagement University Set for 2014 in Nashville
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance has announced the launch of the Engagement University, the first formal curriculum and certification program on Engagement throughout the organization. It will be held in conjunction with the Rewards & Recognition Expo and Engagement Pavilion, featuring leading exhibitors of reward, recognition and engagement products and services.
Based on the Enterprise Engagement Curriculum and Certification program, Engagement University is designed to provide corporate practitioners and solution providers with formal education on the economics, definitions, framework and best implementation practices related to:
• Improving customer loyalty and referrals
• Enhancing distribution partner engagement
• Increasing sales and customer service performance
• Improving employee productivity, quality and wellness
• Building better vendor relationships
The Engagement University education programs do not overlap with exhibit hours, giving attendees the opportunity to meet with suppliers and see demonstrations of the various types of products and services covered in the education sessions.
Led by a faculty of corporate practitioners, solution providers, research experts and professors in business and organizational/consumer psychology, the program brings to life a formal Enterprise Engagement curriculum and certification program with sessions on:
• Engagement program design and implementation
• Enterprise Branding
• Learning and Gamification
• Rewards & Recognition
• …and more
Engagement University Directors and Faculty include:
• Melanie Lewis, EEA Co-Curriculum Chair and former Director of Commercial Engagement, Astra-Zeneca
• Gary Rhoads, Professor of Marketing, Marriot Graduate School of Business, Brigham Young University.
• Allan Schweyer, EEA Curriculum Chair and Director, Center for Human Capital Innovation
• Rodger Stotz, Research Director, the Incentive Research Foundation and Principal, Delta Qi Consulting
• To be named shortly: Leading corporate end-users and solution providers presenting case studies and two professors in marketing and psychology to address the business and scientific basis of engagement.
Registration will open Dec. 2, 2013.
... [ read more ]